Joshua

CeCiMom

I agree chopped liva I as just throwing out a possiblity. As of yet I have never heard the guys plot against Natalie so don't really see that happening. For some reason they only trash on Sheila.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sharon goes where ever power is

:lol: me too :dance2:

he soooo jumped out of his skin, it was hilarious, wish I coulda seen it up close,lol

Well Natalie says that not evicting Josh would be a waste of her HOH, this is sooo tru, the girl is thinkin, I am off Wens nite this week so I can;t wait,lol

Have they been showing him dancing in the morning. I thought we never got to hear the music or see them and we get cut off the feeds. They told Josh he is poplual with the feed freaks? Are they just saying that for their own entertainment purposes? Maybe making a compilation to show later.... :dance2:

i dont find his dances funny

lame but not funny

They don't show them in the mornings when the music is going (wake up music). We have gotten a couple of seconds of a leak here and again, but he does randomly dance throughout the day. I find his dances funny too! Especially when he does the running Man, the sprinkler and the pony! It cracks me up!

That indeed was hilarious! I also liked the montage that they did to ABBA - Dancing Queen when he was up in his bedroom and wearing his tiara and just bustin a move... the poor guy has little to no rhythm but he is definitely funny and truly happy when he is dancing (or cheering which seems to be his new passion).

I think Josh is a piece of sh!t, I don't like Sheila but to refer to her 16 year old son on BBAD as her crackhead son is just being a total @ss and he deserves to get evicted this week. If he wants to trash other HG that's fine but to say something about some ones kid is just wrong. I hope he's out Wed.

right on Jerseygirl, i cannot stand him, hope he goes wens,ssooooo bad,lol

Josh resides in his own little odd world... he adds to my humor factor in watching the show (dance moves, self pep talks, cheer routines etc...) Has he been the most civil person in the game? NO far from it, but I do enjoy the entertainment factor that he brings to the show... JMO

Myss.. i will have to agree. i get many chuckles going when watching him. although i will admit i think its more laughing at him then with him ya know?

my sister is usually the one that cheers for the "good" people (major gag) but interesting enough she also likes josh and is always laughing at his dances and pep talks.

Josh definitely brings entertainment to the BB house. I wish that they would let us see his routines in the morning, especially the one that he did with the flag and was going to be in a marching band...I bet it was hilarious.

One of the funniest things that he said about himself is (when comparing his penis to James):

I'm a grower, not a show'er! And based on the pix that I saw, that ain't no lie!!!

Archived