CeCiMom

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my god bless his soul

rip

:clap:

buh bye ...loser! :animated_wave:

I loved the reaction from his mother...she was so embarrassed about his behavior...and rightfully so.

Everybody sing: " DING DONG THE B**TCH IS DEAD, WHICH OL' B**TCH, THE WICKED B**TCH, DING DONG THE WICKED B**TCH IS DEAD! WHY? BECAUSE, BECAUSE, BECAUSE ( repeat several times )......

p.s. Not to be confused with the Wicked One lol

I agree wicked, I have never ever in my life seen a more fake smile thatn Joshes, and the way he would fakely do it when it suited him was so telling, soap opera actor my ass, he should gone on that show, "I wanna be a soap star", believe me they would tear him up quick.

And ole' Dad seemed a little reserved. You have to wonder if he is 100% happy with his sons lifestyle choice. I know that as a father I would love my son unconditionally, but that does not mean that you approve of his choice.

definitely full of himself.

I have made it a habit of scanning my daughter's msn convos etc - like a reality show contestant with the cameras always on, she loses her sense of being watched even though I'm straight up about it. I've learned that the language and general attitude that she will use online with peers is very very different from my well-mannered girl with adults. And from what I've read, there are countless parents out there that would be shocked. So I wasn't too surprised that Josh's mom couldn't believe that his nasty side was real and had to believe it was just strategy. Sorry, Mom. I think the mean side was very real.

So glad his Mom was embarassed. But, like all Moms, there was that "he is such a sweet boy and isn't really like this..." He was nasty. What a fake exit. He went on to tell Julie that he was a true competitor and they were afraid of him. He didn't win a thing? If Sharon wasn't his partner he wouldn't have won HOH either. SO FOS.

Maybe the God Squad can pull this one out and finally get rid of James. :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

As much as I was happy to see him go...I was more happy that James is now once again A-LONE. His exit was pretty decent - it sure didn't seem like the Josh In The House we had to watch for the last couple of months...

Archived