Joshua

CeCiMom

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joshie is crying again like he lost his dolly. "I'm outta here, the game is done." In comes Sharon and she says "I'll figure it out." Can you figure out why Josh is so girly?

They are making Sharon look like Mother Theresa and her selfless love for Joshie. I bet you anything the producers will never show how Joshie tried to shove Sharon in front of a train.

Ha Ha Ha...they are showing Joshie trying to shove Sharon in front of the train. Okay, they redeem themselves this week in their splicing and dicings.

I really and truly enjoyed seeing him on tonights show blubbering like the pansy ass little baby he is...then his epifany in the storage room where he decided not to give up...and to throw Sharon right smack dab under the bus...showed his true colors! He is so fake. Editing was fairly accurate for a change.

I can't wait to see his fat ass kicked out the door tomorrow!

they air it tommorrow to make it seem like it was today

yea they did, they showed the whole thing, except you could not hear him calling her the C word, just you dumb stupid B**ch, they covered the C word up really good. Yes an d Josh is just as bad if not worse than Ja,es, he is pure evil, he turned soooo fast on Sharon, really faster than I have ever seen any one turn, what a greedy little Pansy ass beeotch.

Yeh they did Marty...pretty much the whole thing! They showed James and Sheila talking in Sauna...Adam :stirthepot: ...then James going off on her in the yard.

what happened...take a little nap during the show tonight? ;)

oh and the real James too, and I do not mean the fake crying, I care about these people James,lol

Josh was boo hoo and tears and then....wait....hmmm...."I don't have to leave..." I can't believe that Natalie would save his ass after all the nasty things he said and did to her. She either has a short memory or is playing him. Is she getting his confidence up so she can wack him like a mole at the end? What about calling her trailer-trash, ho, the c-word, and the rest of it? She can't be the big idiot we thought she was OR she knows she'll win in the end up against Josh. He's also lining up his "best" friend Sharon for the kill. Natalie, get a brain cell!

I don't understand why people are getting so mad about Josh turning on Sharon to get ahead. He is there to win the game not make friends. It would be one thing if it was his best friend in real life, but Sharon is a situational friend and still competition.. if ya gotta throw her under the bus to stay in the game then that's what you gotta do... that's point of the game.. make it to the end not make it out of the house with the most friends. I'm not really rooting for Josh or anything, but he's just trying to stay there and win the money.

I agree 100% with Sara. Sharon is all boohooing and saying she feels so bad for him and blah blah... she's stupid. She should be campaigning for herself not crying over josh. She is a bad player IMO and she deserves to go. They aren't in that house for new friendships, they are in their to win $500,000. For some reason I like Josh, and I'd like him to go far in the game.

I would have been a big Josh fan if he had just kept to his fun side and dances and eye rolling and cute skits.

I think his downfall is his mean streak. I think he has shown disgusting behavior toward his attacks toward the woman. I think if he had played nice he could have floated over to the womans side instead of Sharon.

I like the fun Josh but the mean Josh has to go. Bye bye Josh.

erinjs you really dislike josh lol

without Josh, you might as well cancel your feeds...

Unless adam gets hold of some roofies and Natalie's drink or Ryan gets a bag of dope...Next stop, Dullsville

Archived