Joshua

CeCiMom

its called getting too comfortable in your position, to see who really is with who

imho the whole house should have knew josh and ryan had a deal by now

I agree that they should have seen it by now. But I am amazed at their lack of paranoia, usually when people start having all these side deals they start to suspect everyone of having them too.

I think Josh can be thankful for two things:

1) There have been several house guests that sent everyone over the top wanting to evict them and

2) the guinea pigs have the highest IQ and logic skills in the house.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard him described on here as funny and or entertaining. pffffttttttttttttttt

Dr. Will was FUNNY! Plenty of past BBHG's were entertaining.

He's just whiney. And that's entertaining how?

Josh better get Adam to understand that Adam cannot win against Natalie, Shelia or Sharon in the final 2. It is best for Adam to stick with the guys.

yeah but did they tell him it was hate based, he has a large hater fan base,lolol

Josh is so freaked out and he keeps saying he can't deal with scary stuff. He is wearing this hat that is half covering his eyes. He is scaaaaaaared. :partytime:

I think it will come down to how the votes go. If it's split 2-2, it could be Shelia/ Adam/ Nat and Sharon vs. Ryan vs. James. But I don't know with these people.

omg, now Josh found a rat in the freezer according the live updates. Wonder what else is in store for these HG's tonight. :animated_shocking:

Do you think Sharon would go as far as to put James up if she was HoH? I think they both need to realize that the four other HGs are never going to fully accept or trust them so they should stick together, but Im not sure that will happen.

if James does not win HOH each week that they play for it whoever wins has GOT to put up James with someone else, and vote him out, then when he is gone, believe me it is a free for all,but James has got to be put up every week till they get him out, and it is going to be harder each time it doesn't happen, and I know even the guys want him gone for themselves, so they all need to be working towards that, seriously!!!!

I don't know, Marty, thinking Adam is more with Natalie on being scared of James than Ryan is, seeing how Ryan could have Josh who in turn has James' back. Did that make sense?

Archived