Joshua

CeCiMom

Holy Cow! I had no idea it was a plan!!!!! I got bamboozled too ! OMG! I didn't even notice the first time but when Adam is at the sink or in the fridge Josh looks away and rolls his eyes! Oh man I am a sucker too! He got me!

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for posting links Marty!

I'm glad his plan isn't going to work....just wish he'd have eaten the pizza before he found out it wasn't going to work though...;)

What I don't get is why he still did the big act. Just to get sympathy? Does he think the house will keep him around because he's hungry and suffering? He's so pathetic!

I'm confused about the whole eating for a penalty nom plan. If it goes like it did for Jen, because he's already on the block, he would get a penalty vote, not nomination. That was Jen's problem last season, she knew what the rule book stated, and then BB changed the rules.

The rule is if you are already on the block you get the penalty vote. If you are not on the block you get the penalty nom.

I was thinking that Josh is funny and I would like him if he has left out the bad tasteless remarks. He cracked me up yesterday with his fake breakdown. I love when he dances and when he rolls his eyes. He got bad points from me for "playing" Sharon too.

In all fairness they had to change the rules if it pertains to someone on the block already.

If someone is on the block and eats while on food restrictions it gives them and unfair advantage to the other person on the block. They can tell everyone,

who hell is auhsoj?

thanks

So is he going to eat because he know he's going home? Lord knows, if I knew I was going home, I'd eat everything I could get my hands on.

Just like Jen eating I don't respect the HG that is going to eat just to say a big FU to BB.

I still think that Josh thinks he has a chance on staying.

if they are going home

i agree with eating

some april fools theme

Archived