Big Brother Rumors

Kblackwell

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is everyone bashing this season?

are you being serious? this season is HORRIBLE! nothing but a bunch of horny college students (wait...) that have no class whatsoever and act like they've never been in public before! based on comments certain houseguests have spewed, sponsors are pulling their services and whathisface lost his job. this current cast is quite embarassing and tarnished the poor reputation Big Brother already had! its poor ratings are well deserved!

you could get an STD by just reading about it and watching the show!

why is everyone bashing this season?

are you being serious? this season is HORRIBLE! nothing but a bunch of horny college students (wait...) that have no class whatsoever and act like they've never been in public before! based on comments certain houseguests have spewed, sponsors are pulling their services and whathisface lost his job. this current cast is quite embarassing and tarnished the poor reputation Big Brother already had! its poor ratings are well deserved!

you could get an STD by just reading about it and watching the show!

Not exactly he HG's fault 4 ratings

A. 1st BB during Offcial ratings reason

B. it has to face American Idol every week (Idol won't face it Tuesdays starting this Tuesday.)

JEM asked:

Does anyone read the main page? Just asking...

Yes, this season more than in the past because I find this season less interesting to follow on the feeds, so I read the recap to stay up to date. Thx

I don't think it's boring at all... different, yes.... I for one am happy that we had a winter season! this is just another crazy twist with the couples.... you have to give it to the casting people for casting this situation of couples because it created instant drama... with having to agree and back stabbing etc.... I think it will better if they split the couples up on wednesday but if they don't then this could be a let down and sort of lame I guess of a season... but over all, I am happy with this season

I don't think it is boring at all either! I am rather quite enjoying it and will enjoy it even more if they can rid the house of that skanky Allison! That will be a reason to throw a BB evictee party!

I had a hard time getting attached to any of them this season. They are anything but boring though! Let a little alcohol hit the scene and it's an all out blaze! There is more skin this year which my husband appreciates, mostly thanks to Nat. It's a sad reflection of human nature that I compare to a train wreck, it's hard to look and hard to look away! I can't really get into the whole couples thing! I think it screwed some of the best players in the house and I can't watch much more of Nat trying to get into Mattie's pants! I am really hoping that they split them soon but it seems they have made that impossible with the "Till Death Do You Part" thing.

I really can't wait to hear the twist! Maybe they will be given the option of divorce????

I'm definitely not as into this season as I was last season. Not real excited about any of the HGs. I'd probably enjoy it more if James & Chel and Josh and Sharon were gone and if Alex and Amanda were back and everyone played solo not as teams - but I don't see that happening (well maybe people come back, but no way J/C & J/S will be the next evictees - looks like A/R are next, unless they can get A/S out.

I like that the couples concept speeds this season up. There's no one individual that I'm attached to at this point whom I'd want to see win. I think given the HGs, I'm actually glad I won't have to see them for much longer. It already seems like it's been much longer than it has. It's like it's just the right amount of "practise BB" I need to tie me over until the "real BB" happens in the summer. Does this make sense???

lol i see your point

but bb in summer will be similiar like this

bb doesnt downgrade in overtopness

it always builds from last season and make it even more over top

:gossip: As much as I say I hate this season's couple twist... I do keep watching, and I can't wait to find out what the newest twist Julie mentioned will be.

I like Ryan and hate the fact that he got stuck with Allison and because of her !@#$ he could be leaving... just like Alex got screwed because of Amanda...

I hope the couples get split up and start playing as individuals, it may make it more interesting.

well i haven't liked the couples concept either, but i faithfully watch and faithfully come here...i still love big brother and i really hope that this season hasn't ruined anythin for the next season or seasons to come...and i hope that alex gets to come back as part of the twist......

I can't imagine what CBS will come up with to follow this season.

Viewer numbers have dropped, live feed subscribers have dwindled, there's less activity

on message boards.... even videos set to music for the HG's is uninspired and are few and

far between.

The shock value of seeing nude bodies, body parts and sexual encounters has worn off....

How can they get the magic of BB back ????

I don't know if they can :(

can't imagine what CBS will come up with to follow this season.

Viewer numbers have dropped, live feed subscribers have dwindled, there's less activity

on message boards.... even videos set to music for the HG's is uninspired and are few and

far between.

The shock value of seeing nude bodies, body parts and sexual encounters has worn off....

How can they get the magic of BB back ????

I don't know if they can

I belived CBS & BB knew this was gonna be not an awesome BB, they tossed it 2gether and that thats lol

they knew many woundt watch it because its in Winter not Summer anyway plus it goes against idol which ppl wont watch show amd not get hooked 2 feeds or BB9AD

BB10 shold be back 2 same formula awesome formula

well, whatever they throw toigether for the following season of this one will be a step up, this one bores me to tears, I am getting annoyed with Allison and Josh, he really is coo coo,and Sharons laugh is really annoying as well, I just do not have any one in particular that I am rooting for to win, Maaayyyybeee Natalie, she seems the most sincere, and she knows how to BS back and forth, cause she is talkin the talk to everyone and so far has not like overlapped any of it, she seems to be able to be friends with everyone and not make them suspicous, they need to watch her, but then the couples thing throws it all off, cause Matt is an ass, so you could maybe like her, but want him outta there, they need to go to onsies,lol

Is it just me --- OR ---

is this absolutely, positively the most BORING Big Brother EVER???

OMG.....are you watching the same show as I am??? The drama alone is enough to give you nightmares everynight for weeks on end. NO, not boring with all the nekkid running around, masturbating, girl on girl on girl on guy on .... , stripping, BJ's, etc etc etc. Disgusting, but definataly not boring.

Archived