Big Brother Rumors

Kblackwell

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently, an article surfaced on wikipedia saying CBS announced march 5th will be the last tv airing of bb and the remainder of the season will be shown only on the net. I can't find anything to back this up. Has anyone heard this?

I went on CBS Corp website and checked all the press releases from the television and Paramount division released today. There was no press release about BigBrother9. Where did you get this information from?

According to this grand prise rules fom CBS & Flo TV the show ends 4/29

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother_9...flotv/rules.php

5. Prizes:

a.) Grand Prize: (the "Grand Prize"):

A 3-Day/2-Night trip to Los Angeles, CA for the Grand Prize winner and a guest to attend the Big Brother 9 Finale. Grand Prize consists of round-trip coach air transportation for winner and guest to Los Angeles, CA from a single major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner's home (as determined by Sponsor), double occupancy standard hotel accommodations for two (2) nights in Los Angeles, two tickets to the Big Brother 9 Finale, transfers in Los Angeles from hotel to Finale and an American Express Gift Card for $500 (ARV $4000). Finale tentatively scheduled for 4/29/08 and is subject to change.

I'm from CT and my TVGuide Listings for BB9 show airings until March 16th on Channel 3 (WFSB) and Channel 2 (NY). It is true that this seasons' BB has lower ratings because it is airing opposite American Idol I believe and there are a heckofalot of Idol fans.

The Pirate Master show from the summer was just a mess. The idea was lame and the rating was 2.4 /8 share. BB9 has about a 4.6 rating which is not as bad but not as great as last season. American Idol is a tough competitor for this show. I will bet if we see any changes it will be on the time and day of the remaining shows after March 2nd.

CBS also caught a lot of crap about Adam from the United Autism Foundation and demands that they shut the show down. Who knows? The only thing that I can't stand is that we all like drama and rumors start up all the time with little to go on. Nothing would get Morty's posters more excited and crazed than to tell them their show is going to crash and burn...

I don't doubt what you say, but I don't see why BB should shut down just because Adam made an idiotic statement. Firing him and letting him show himself to be an idiot on national TV seems like it would be enough.

why is everyone bashing this season? sure this season is whacked out but I am happy they had a winter season.... I know it's different this time around but at least we'll have summer season! But I have invested all this time now and I am just now beginning to like it and if they do cancel the show it will blow! I am so hoping they split them up otherwise it will be lame but at least we had a winter fix of BB right!

From what I have heard the finale is tentatively scheduled for April 29. However, that means that we still have 8 weeks left of BB and only 5 couples in the BB house.

I just had a thought ... what if they had a competititon for the evicted HG next week in which they got to decide how badly they wanted back into the BB house. It would be like the POV competitions when they ask them to shave their heads, go on slop for so many days and so forth.

Somebody come behind me and check my math ... but there will be 8 weeks left as of this Wednesday. If they bring one couple back then we will still have 5 couples in the house until March 12. After the eviction on March 12 ... they uncouple them which will leave 8 individual players in the game. If you evicted one person per week ... we could come down to the final 2 on April 29.

Does that make any sense at all?

Archived