Big Brother Rumors

Kblackwell

At the end of housecalls today, with Gretchen and Dick, I believe Gretchen said "...and we'll see you next week Dick." and he said something like "yeah, you will... you know what I'm talking about.." and Gretchen said something like "yeah, I know what you're talking about..."

I forget exactly what they said, but I got the distinct impression that they'll be sending Dick into the House next week.

Thoughts?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With ratings so poor this season, they probably have dick coming into the house or being in the sequester house.

That could be the new chapter, Julie was talking about. Or he could be, hosting a competition on BB.

i could totally see cbs doing this

Yeah, I have been watching since day one too..... bought the feeds every single year, up until this little season... these people just seem like a bunch of wankers to me.

Anyway, you know what they say... Expect the Unexpected! So maybe he'll go in... maybe it'll just be a competition hosting thing or something, who knows.

Dick back in the house would be awesome. Then all of the viewers getting their panties in a wad over Josh saying "c*nt", Jame's blurred tattoos and Chelsia's noose jokes can watch and clap as Dick threatens to rape people. Yeah...that would be awesome. Hell, if Allison is threatening to sue Josh, who knows what she'd do to Dickwad.

But seriously, I believe he will be hosting the food comp.

Archived