Big Brother Rumors

Kblackwell

It might make sense, but instead of bringing back a couple, they might likely bring back a single houseguest.

(And not just because Jacob has no partner).

That would mean 9 houseguests, which works out better for 7 on the jury plus 2 finalists.

(They like an odd-numbered amount of jury members because a tie is then impossible.)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my take which I posted in the Elimated Houseguest thread....

I suspect that they are all sequestered so CBS has the option to lengthen or shorten the show.

To shorten (oh I hope and pray) they have a 5 couple vote. Show ends 3/25.

To lenghten, they have the Weds 3/5 eviction, sequester this couple, have an AC choice within 24 hours to return one of the first six evictee's. Then on to individual play with 9 people. HOH would be put off till Friday or Saturday (no food comp). Next eviction on 3/12 is 1st juror; by 4/23 we have juror 7. That ends show 4/29.

Just sayin....

or... even simpler... the next twist that Julie elluded to on the show.... next Wednesday, when it's time for the live eviction, Julie announces that starting with this vote, everyone is playing as individuals, so the vote is to evict one HG... that leaves 9 HGs, 7 individuals on the jury with 2 left for a 4/29 finale... my two cents :cookie:

Nah, that doesn't explain why anyone has been sequestered, and leaves 4 voters (plus 2 non-voting HoHs) to vote on 4 nomines = too much chance of a tie.

Someone (or sometwo) will be coming back.

Jem - I read the front page everyday! (esp. since the update thread and picture thread are so slow this season with barely any pics :( )

I think that they might bring in Evil Dick for a few days or maybe just one - kinda like they did with Neil Patrick Harris from How I Met your Mother ... somebody was a big fan (cant remember who) so he hung out for the day and hosted a comp - if i remember correctly.

and the rumors about bb9 being cancelled, i think are complete rubbish cause then bb10 and the rest wouldn't be able to happen. if they give up on one season, that gives a bad vibe for the rest of the upcoming seasons and i think that cbs would rather take bad ratings now and then put more effort into the summer season (if there is one, but somewhere someone said they are having casting calls now), imo.

New member WeeWee hit the "report" button instead of the "reply" button, so I'm pasting in what they had intended to post (instead of reporting it).

i think that after the eviction, they will either let the houseguests vote to let someone/or a couple made up of evictees to come back into the house. . Or they will let the evictees compete to enter the house again. I also think that the night Allison was so determined to leave the house(after the throat slittin incident, LOL), that BB producers "talked her down" by saying 'dont leave, there is a twist coming' ; because she recovered real fast and in the bedroom (while J/S were unpstairs)hinted that she "felt" some twist was coming with her sly psycho grin (she is so very intuitive, sage that she is) .

Archived