Natalie & Matt

CeCiMom

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If nominations stay the same....I'd like to see this couple go. Matt because he creeps me out.....and Natalie because I'd like to see her misery put to an end. She can go home...watch her dumba** on TV and hopefully it'll be a wake up call for her to change!

So last night Nat says she will give a private strip tease to Matt , Alex and Adam. WHY?? So s he gets 2 minutes of cuddle time with her Matty.

I just want to puke. This poor girl doesn't even realize she is degrading herself and Matt is the worst kind of scum to treat her that way AND share the bounty.

Do they forget they are on live TV??

i could see if she had youthful look to rock the tail

but man this girl looks just as bad if not worst then sheila

I agree, they're cheapening the show. I really hope they go home this week. Even more so than Alex and Amanda.

I really feel sorry for Natalie. She has no self respect or self esteem.

That's why it doesn't bother her that Matt is using her.

I suspect she's been used a lot. After all, she did say that when her father found out she was a stripper, he got her a gig doing the bikini clad coffee kiosks. To me this shows that her own father doesn't think twice about using her and allowing her to exploit herself, and he couldn't care less about her well being.

Now I'm no prude. But I don't think there's much of a difference between a bikini barista and a stripper. In fact, being a stripper is probably even safer, At least you've got the protection of a bouncer and a club.

Working alone in a kiosk sounds like an invite for some twisted pervert to come abduct her.

All they'd have to do is drive through in a van, Grab her and go. No one's the wiser and by the time anyone noticed her missing, it would be too late.

lol :lol:

:marie: I hope these two go soon! The only credit I give "Matty" is he told Natalie not to get attached to him! But then I find him scum for the BJs, and I find Natalie scum for giving BJs to someone who tells her not to get attached to them. I saw the striptease on youtube.....I used to feel sorry for the way Natalie acted, now I don't.....she was enjoying what she was doing.....laughing and giggling. She is 100% pathetic! Low self esteem is one thing......but acting like a ho is pathetic! jmho! BB wanted strippers and hos to sell the feeds and Showtime.....and thats what they got! Sad! Regular CBS only viewers don't even have a clue! Well....they've showed the viewers a little bit.....but it's just advertisement to sell the feeds and BAD! CBS is all about money!

:pixiedust:

Just watched the striptease video and wow, just wow. Natalie has to be the biggest attention whore BB has ever had. Chelsia and James looked to be enjoying it more than the others.

Natalie while she was lowering her crotch into Adam's face: "No touchies" but permitted Chelsia to touch. That's unfair of her.

Amanda ran out of the room on the word "virgin" of which she may be and Matt the skank had a inappropriate comment about it.

I hate these people.

:marie:

I hate these people.

I couldn't agree with you more!

Chelsia made me sick grabbing at Nat-ho's boobers.....ewwwww! (Girls Gone Wild)

Amanda was holding a pillow over her face giggling and trying not to look, I now have a little more respect for her when she ran out of the room.

BB has sunk to a new low! Where is the game play? The strategizing? Where's the intelligent conversations? Heck when they was playing "beer-pong" they carried on conversations and got along with each other. jmho

:pixiedust: I hate these people.

Archived