Natalie & Matt

CeCiMom

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:marie: I think I read somewhere that Natalie has a headache and is laying down.....she was very upset over Amanda fainting.

:pixiedust:

:marie: Thanks Gingersnaps....I don't have the feeds, and I read Nat was laying down a while ago, so shes up again.

Do you have the feeds? Just being my nosy self. lol

Natalie has a terrible headache. My guess is TMJ and she's been overworking her jaw lately.

:marie::animated_rotfl:

LOL Gingersnaps....I have only BAD too.....just quit watching it days ago, I just might have to watch it tonight! At least for a little while!

he keeps checking on her....asking if she needs anything....got a bucket for her in case she vomits.... I'm like " who are you and what have you done with matt?"

he keeps checking on her....asking if she needs anything....got a bucket for her in case she vomits.... I'm like " who are you and what have you done with matt?"

I think these bunch of losers had to prove they have a "human" side last night. Also, he may have known Nat was faking (JMHO) and fed into it to play the sympathy card and ride it out as long as they can. Matt thinks about one person in the house and that is Matt. Remembe when he said "I'm looking out for numero uno." What a weasley bunch they are.

Archived