Natalie & Matt

CeCiMom

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else feel sorry for the poor skank? I mean she's really trying hard to get his attention and other than using her, he wants nothing to do with her. I think he's quite full of himself, but she doesn't deserve it... And I know he's told her he's not into a relationship on the show, but he's never said he's not interested in playing around.

:marie: I felt sorry for Nat for the first couple of days. I thought poor, poor stupid girl! She had to be a striper to get by, feed herself. Then I saw how much she really enjoyed what she's doing! She loves the attention. So I don't feel sorry for her in the least! She's made her bed, so she can lay in it! Trash is trash! She's so stupid too for giving BJs to Matt. He wouldn't even kiss her or return the favor. Gheese! She's a 28+ year old woman, she controls her life for craps sake! STUPID!!!!! jmho

:pixiedust:

I feel sorry for Nat.

She mentioned that her father pimped her out with the bikini clad coffee kiosks. Clearly her parents raised her as if she's some sort of wood nymph.

No morals, No self respect, No clue!

I don't think she was ever taught that it just isn't OK to suck random PEEPEE and act like a skank.

In fact, it looks to me as if her own parents encouraged that sort of behavior. Oh wait, Not only encouraged... CASHED IN on it!! (Dad-coffee kiosks-no concern for daughter's well being.)

You can't hate someone who doesn't even know any better. It looks to me like not only does she not know any better. Her garbage parental units have taught her that it's 'normal.'

Bet her mother was a hoochie too. I get a mental image of some old hippy freak woman who fully embraced the free love idea.

Then moved her clan to the woods when the notion became jaded.

She is 28 years old

If I was a product of the way I was raised I would be really F'd up. Well I am sorta but....

At some point you have to ding ding ding realize you are in charge of what kind of person you want to be and you have to make good choices.

I don't think she was ever taught that it just isn't OK to suck random PEEPEE and act like a skank.

But it wasn't some random PEEPEE, it was his "soulmate." Big Brother wouldn't lie would they?

Fair enough, but by the same token she isn't judgemental, a killer, a thief, or mock others who are hurting. She's engaging in foolish behaviour, but this doesn't make her a bad person. There a lot of bible thumpers with high button shirts who don't know the first thing about treating others with kindness or compassion.

I'm sure there's a part of her that's hugely insecure or fighting bad demons of the past. But I also think there's a part of her who enjoys the power she has over her own body now. I don't know her, so I can't say for sure. To be honest I have a hard time judging people who sexually exploit themselves because I don't know what's going on in their own head. They're not the kind to hurt everyone else as much as they are hurting themselves... or maybe they're just comfortable with themselves...or it's a bit of both. I really don't know, but take out all the sexual stuff, and Natalie seems like a nice person.

Edit because I just saw Francis' comment and had to add, "LMAO!!!"

Archived