Natalie & Matt

CeCiMom

The most ridiculous thing out of her mouth was about how cute Matt is when he cringes his eyes and they both want 5-7 kids. I have a hard time believing she's 28 years old. She's so immature and gee did she really have to go on a reality tv show to meet a guy? I guess he treats her like other men treat her...use her and toss her. Who's fault is that, the men? Not. She can only blame herself. She needs to get her head out of her butt regarding relationships.

I have no sympathy for her.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really hoping to see these two go this week. To put poor Natalie out of her misery :( I know she's brought it on herself...I just hate watching her beg for his affection and attention. It's so pathetic! I just can't stand him period...so sooner he goes...the better for me.... ~sigh~ another week of Matt and Nat...UGH!

She reminds me of an X-rated Lucille Ball. Sorry Lucy.

Natalie reminds me of SNL's Cheri OTeri.

Not sure which character, probably a combination of several.

I feel bad for her but she acts so needy to Matty.

She should have played hard-to-get with him and see where it got her instead of giving up her mouth to Little-Matty.

whore

It is so obvious that Matt detests Nat. She is so determined to change his feelings about her. If she doesn't take anything else away from this show, the one thing she should take away is that you cannot change a man if he doesn't want to change.

Sure Matt is a womanizer and BB has forced them to sleep together. They both are human and if she wants to do the nasty at night under cover, then what's a guy supposed to do? A man's "you-know-what" has no conscience. Unfortunately, he is only treating her like the whore that she is acting out to be. She knew what type of person that he is.

told ya

she a whore by choice :lol:

I do feel sorry for her, yes, her the actions that she does and the decisions she makes she is very well aware of... but can you imagine having that little self-respect for yourself? Can you imagine that driving need to feel accepted so badly that one would act out in such a way? I cannot even fathom it but it must be killing her inside to feel such a desire and need to have someone, anyone pay attention to her. My heart goes out to the kid.

What is with all the excuses?? wha???

At age 24 I was all grown up and a responsible mother and person. I am tired of people saying..... they are young and they don't know better they were raised poorly and they are just having fun.

the plan is to save nat/matt

and evict alex/amanda

since chelsia spilled beans to allison that james and her josh/sharon are going to the end

I personaly do not know of any suitable excuse for her behavior, I just think she has low self esteem and is needy. I think she 'acts out' to get attention... any attention, good or bad. I have not nor will I ever make any excuses for her. I am just throwing out my observations and thoughts on it.

Archived