Big Brother 8 Season Finale Show 9/18!!!

CeCiMom

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought these might be fun to see again,

Their Chinese dinner the night Dustin was evicted:

The fortune cookies messages...

Eric: It's okay to slow down and smell the roses.

Jessica--the time is right to make a new friend

Dick--others will be impressed with your artistic side

Zach: Others find your charms irresistible

Dani--focus on your long term goal

Amber--good news is on it's way

Jen--you are inclined to come up with unconventional solutions

Jameka--you will soon be crossing warm waters for a fun vacation

(Jameka doesn't like hers & says it sounds like an eviction so Dick gives her a redo cookie)

Jameka--it is time to help a friend in need

At some point I missed Amber getting a second cookie but outside she has 2 fortunes & the second one says "An unexpected visitor will bring you good blessings"

I wish it had been 2 hours long, we only got a glimpse of their reaction to AP and they could have made that video montage way longer. Considering how much was invested in AP, they should have spent more time with it and revealed that he won some money, almost as much as second place (I'm guessing that is why they didn't, to not show up 2nd place).

Everything felt fairly rushed.

If she's genuine at this point, I'm glad Daniele did mind losing to her dad as it will make it easier to keep up with their relationship building. She sure didn't like her father "campaigning" in his speech. Funny, early on it looked to me like he was trying to get the jury to vote for his daughter as he took every opportunity to slam most houseguests again.

All in all, despite my complaints, I enjoyed the season. Yahoo here comes Survivor!

Ilovedaniele i love your avatar !!! i couldn't agree more daniele is total perfection... and her and nick looked like a perfect couple at the end. daniele needs to dump that old loser boyfriend ASAP. she should just text msg him "its over" i'm sure he'll understand.

my final words on the season... GREAT! thank god dick won he is the cream of the crop. he should do the grand tour of reality shows the guy is made for TV. who can't picture him on an upcoming season of survivor ?? dick is gold.

Where has the summer gone???

To all Morty's posters....

Some days I hated you..

Some days I loved you...

Some days I screamed at my computer...

Some days I laughed so hard that I nearly pee'ed my pants.. days where I did spit out my drink...

Some days were boring...

Most days were fun...

But every day I looked forward to coming here and chatting with all of you, even if we didn't agree...that's the beauty of Morty's.

Thanks for a great time!

To Morty and all you feed/video/pic poster ppl, you rock!!! You pulled off another incredible year. Morty's was the first msg board I've ever been to, it's still the only BB one I visit. You guys really are the best!

Love ya!

Worst season

Worst cast

Worst outcome

Worst everything.

And could people please pick a name and just post under that name? You know who you are and it is obvious that you are responding to your own posts. It has been all season. You are tiresome and an embarassment to Morty's.

The only good things about this season were the good folks here on Mortys including the mods (who definately do not get enough credit for all the BS they deal with) and Morty who gives us this place to come to every year.

Cheers

Dep

Archived