Big Brother 8 Season Finale Show 9/18!!!

CeCiMom

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dictorious :party_smilie:

well, looks like Dick found out about Eric talking crap about dick and daniele in a "not so nice" way... he is not happy bout it.. but did not trash eric and he is handleing it well so far. he said he is holding his thoughts on eric until he watches the show/ and live feeds.

Where did you hear this info ? Just curious . I am guessing you refer to the incest comment by Eric the Woobie Wanker ?

yes arrow... he was asked how he felt about eric on House calls and he said he would wait to answer that question... until he watched everything for himself... cause he heard from some friends last night a few things eric said about him and daniele that he did not like.. (and he looked very uhhh... i dont even have words for it...unhappy for sure...)

ya, dick said many nasty vile things.. but i think he is thinking for someone to utter those words would be really ugly. i guess when its the other way around it doesnt feel so good.

got a picture of the necklace? the only thing i ever notice about julie is how tiny she is! she made daniele look big! my sisterinlaw once saw julie shopping w/ her husband at bonwit's @ nyc...and she said she's so beautiful in person, but vanishes when she turns sideways, she's THAT small! and my sisterinlaw is a size 2!

You can play video an see it.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/v...p?wk=11&v=3

well, looks like Dick found out about Eric talking crap about dick and daniele in a "not so nice" way... he is not happy bout it

:crybaby: "Waaaahh, Eric made personal attacks against me and my daughter... waaaahhhhh...oh well, I won and he made it possible. So I guess it's still cool."

yup.. dick won... and anything he had to say about someone he would say it to their face. unlike little weasel boy that had to cowardly trash talk everyone behind their backs.

all in all.. dick is the winner i would say

sFun_Nahnahnabig.gif

You just brought up a good point, Fizzle. What would have happened had Dick heard the incest comments from Amber, Eric and Dustin? Would he have ventured into an alliance with Eric that later saved his behind? or would he have gone off on them all more, making it very difficult for Jessica to join the F4 alliance?? Hmmm....woulda shoula coulda

Oh, please. Best player? Sick-Dick was 'LUCKY', not the best player. If it hadn't been for America's player, CBS, influences in the DR, having a blood relation sidekick, getting away with cheating, and all the other little things that Dick got a 'free pass' on, he wouldn't have been there.

He's wasn't still around because of anything he did, other than entertain Americans who like watching drama, verbal abuse, and flame throwing (sad). Even then, so much of the game was controlled by BB, I can't help but wonder about how America's votes were tallied. Was Eric really America's player, or yet another way for the producers to control the outcome. Because there were so many ways they did just that.

Even so, may I remind everyone that Lucky-Dicky was NOT 'America's' favourite in the polls at the end.

Quick, now -- everybody get their blinders on.

There still remains the fact that America chose not to evict Dick, on numerous occasions when the chance was there, and at the end America voted to make Dick the winner.

The AP thing worked for (and against) everyone equally.

Dick was considered the most deserving to keep in the house, and the most deserving to win, by a plurality of Americans.

And I agree.

For those who got showtime AD, Dick made the show fun to watch. He was a one man show towards the end of BB.

Probably the main reason, America loved him.

Archived