Big Brother 8 Season Finale Show 9/18!!!

CeCiMom

I loved the inclusion of Big Brother After Dark..especially during the HG most active period......Well the twists....at least it didn't sputter out mid way through....

I actually was happy with the final three which is an absolute first for me watching any season of BB..

Not the best season..but far from the worst...

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She does one show on each coast, so she was asking her about that. I heard Julie say something about not having to leave the house so I guess she does some things from home(probably the voice overs).

edit: I just re watched it and Yana was right. Dani asked her if she would be at the wrap party and Julie said it was Thursday and she would be in New York so no. She will be with them tomorrow morning in the LA studio, and then go back to New York. She's just glad to be out of the house.

My favorite reactions were Dick and Dani's faces when Julie mentioned the Kid's Nation premiere. They were like "wtf is that show"?

rank third in my worst bb season

the reason isnt even the donatos so much but the idiots they cast who had no ounce of gameplay and wanted to play bb in groups the whole game eg.amber and jameka,jessica

season 6 is still my worst season

i wanted him to say he got 40k but bb alison had no guts

carol why was she sugar coating jess tonight. jess trash carol 24/7

Carol looked amazing tonight, a shame I didnt get to see more of her this season. As far as trash talking Jess uvp, I dont think its in her nature. She took the high road again as she did when she was first evicted and Julie exposed everything Jess had to say. Funny though...Jess looked more uncomfortable than Carol did during that segment tonight.

yeah she took the high road

got to give her props

you didnt like 4 neuro

that was my fav season

they give survivor 2 hours for the finale show, I'd like to see more Q & A after the winner is announced. You know, b/c NCIS can't be skipped for once or anything

God it's weird to think that there'll be no more BB until next summer... i know that's how it always goes but i've followed this season especially closely

RANDOM HGS PLEASE!

I must say I enjoyed tonight more than I imagined I would.

I am so pleased they gave Eric kudos and respect for his role and ample time to

explain -- and made it clear Donato's should be thanking him for doing his job,

I was clapping and cheering for him, and then again cheering and clapping

Julie totally backing him up and asking Donato's

" No do you understand? you have Eric to thank,

it wasn't just one vote- he had to sway majority"

That was Awesome!!!!!!

My only complaints -

1. no close-ups on their faces when the news broke

2. not announcing Eric made almost as much money as Daniele! :animated_rotfl:

Dick was humble & gracious-Congrats ( and congrats to Vincent you got Grandma into a dress)

Archived