Big Brother 8 Season Finale Show 9/18!!!

CeCiMom

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I certainly believe that one should be able to wear what they want without being ridiculed, and that they should not have to have theri mother be called ugly. I actually think Dick resembles his mother who I think is very attractive for her age, and that Daniele looks way more llike Dick than Vincent does.

got a picture of the necklace? the only thing i ever notice about julie is how tiny she is! she made daniele look big! my sisterinlaw once saw julie shopping w/ her husband at bonwit's @ nyc...and she said she's so beautiful in person, but vanishes when she turns sideways, she's THAT small! and my sisterinlaw is a size 2!

Jen: "Hello, it's me, I'm actually here." The Donatos: "Hey, Jen." Jen: "I obviously don't respect either of you as people in the real world, but at this point I have no choice but to vote for one of you.

I laughed at this, only because she doesnt even know them in the "real world"! So glad I dont have to see or hear her ever again!!

I still think Jen has every right to be bitter - she got the worst of it and for no good reason. She and Zach were treated horribly by those people - it was like high school on crack: the "cool" kids picking on the outcasts except they are all supposed to be adults. Some people are stuck in high school mode forever - very pathetic.

season 6 made bb the way it is now

if you arent in the group you will get bash a lot

Regarding Danielle's annouying "honestly". Psych 101 anythime someone starts a sentence with "Honestly", or "To tell you the trth" etc. 9 times out of 10, they are about to lie to you. Dani is so GD transparent and you people fall for it. That's why if you d/d lovers were in there, you would be evicted that quick. Let'see

1) Dani said to Kail, "Let me when and I pormise I won't put you up.

Result: Dani wins, fake hugs Kail and says "you are so safe." Kail gets evicted same week.

2) DAni and Dick get Jen to help Dick stay in the house in exchanbe for her safety against LNC

Result: Jen is backdoored the next week.

3) D/D mae a 4 person alliance with AP and stupid Jessica to go to the final four

Result: After Dork Eric keeps Amber and saves Dani, Dani gets rid of Jessics first and then Dork Eric next.

4) Zach helps the IA in exchange, we all go to the final 3. (Remember Dick, final 3 baby)

Result: When it was the 4 of them, first words out of bitch DAnielle's mouth, "We got to get rid of Zach."

5) DAni fake cries to the LNC because everyone holds what her father does against her.

Result: She goes into the diary room and laughs at them, and then encourages her father to keep doing it.

Now all you IA lovers can say is, "you are a hater, you are a hater". No, Here are the facts. They claimed they were honest and good and they lied every chance they got. Not my opinion, based on just a few of the facts.

Regarding Danielle's annouying "honestly". Psych 101 anythime someone starts a sentence with "Honestly", or "To tell you the trth" etc. 9 times out of 10, they are about to lie to you. Dani is so GD transparent and you people fall for it. That's why if you d/d lovers were in there, you would be evicted that quick. Let'see

i do agree with you. imho she is the most ruthless bb player everto play but in bb it takes that ruthlessness to get far. but just like alison the most ruthless player never wins. but eric was a fool to trust them anyway

I didn't know where to post this, but I figured all the Donato fans would be here...

I actually haven't watched the show yet, but know that ED won and I just wanted to say

Congrats to all of you who picked the winner! :party_smilie:

It was sure an interesting summer! It always amazes me how we can all watch the same show, the same feeds, etc. and still have such differing opions. It just goes to show you that it takes all kinds to make the world (and I am glad about that!!). :animated_bouncy:

Morty's is the best! Always lively discussions. All of you make watching bb fun (if not frusssstraaaaaating!) :lipsrsealed2:

See you next summer! :animated_wave:

Now all you IA lovers can say is, "you are a hater, you are a hater". No, Here are the facts. They claimed they were honest and good and they lied every chance they got. Not my opinion, based on just a few of the facts.

I agree with most everything you said - but did they really claim to be honest and good? I think everyone knew they were not to be trusted.

oh, allison was worse, She was a liar and a serial EDIT. You have to understtand that every year there always is at least one shady EDIT that makes it to the final two. Why? Because everyone else wants to sit next to that shady EDIT when the jury gets to vote. Also, Allison never said to someone, "Hey you broke our deal, you lied to me, you didn't keep your word." She "manned up" and wasn't a hypocrite. Dani, on the other hand was a HUGE HYPOCRITE, not 10 minutes after telling her dad, "We have to get rid of Zach", she yells at HIM for breaking his word.

I am not so frustrated that she got away with this in the house, as much as her supporters are too something to see through her.,

1) Dani said to Kail, "Let me when and I pormise I won't put you up.

Result: Dani wins, fake hugs Kail and says "you are so safe." Kail gets evicted same week.

i didnt read past this one... ^^^ it did not happen this way. Dani never promised she wouldnt put kail up. she said she probably WOULD have to put her up, but promised she wouldnt go home. if dani had it her way, she would not have gone home... but danie didnt vote.. it wasnt her fault all the others voted kail out. (meanwhile, the weeks prior to that everyone voted the way the hoh wanted them to.)

anyways.. doesnt matter. dick and dani won.... Dictorious!

So do you want to tell everyone what you call the IA alliance? The little alliance name you made up.....

And this IA lovers is disgusting.

well, looks like Dick found out about Eric talking crap about dick and daniele in a "not so nice" way... he is not happy bout it.. but did not trash eric and he is handleing it well so far. he said he is holding his thoughts on eric until he watches the show/ and live feeds.

Archived