Big Brother 8 Season Finale Show 9/18!!!

CeCiMom

Does anyone know if Eric keeps his stipend? If he does then he made more money than Dani did. That would be one reason they didn't mention the money.

Another would be it's none of their business, and they'll find out right afterwards anyways.

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @ King... I almost forgot about my booty...even though it follows me EVERYWHERE!

Ya, I'm not going to miss the stress and that itchy addictive feeling I had where I would wake up in my sleep, stumble in the dark to come on here and see what I had missed for those 20 min I tossed and turned in bed not being able to stop thinking of the game. I kinda feel like I'm coming out of a bunker some where. The sun is so... foreign.

I really wish that Eric had been able to reveal his winnings. My guess is that AG didnt want the HGs to mutiny on live TV. Dani thinks that she and her 50K are hot poo. When she finds out that Eric came in a very close third shes gonna be pissed.

Did anyone hear her ask Julie at the end when the wrap party was? Sounded like Julie said Thursday.

I dont know, man. That squinty eye thing, hardly talking during the jury discussion...the looks on her face during the entire finale....
She's always doing some weird eye thing. I think she is just more reserved then most, especially when on live television. So her true feelings were mostly held in check for the most part. She'll socialize after they go off the air and make nice with everyone (except Carol) I'm sure.
Does anyone know if Eric keeps his stipend? If he does then he made more money than Dani did. That would be one reason they didn't mention the money.Another would be it's none of their business, and they'll find out right afterwards anyways.
I thought the stipend was only $9,000, so $49,000 if he got that as well?It's none of their business, but when has that ever stopped BB before.

I gotta say I LOVE Morty's, been a lurker for SO many years and decided to join last year? (actually it was years ago but from year to year I cant remember my name that I sign up with!) HA! I feel like I have ALWAYS been a part of this and this year has been no different, I love the "regulars" they crack me up and getting to know the new people, and all the while, nobody knows me!!

OK So with this being said...HA! (dont they all say that) I will see you all next year!

They were all Bitter to me IMO except Zach and Eric ... They all were poor sports and really need to grow up ... It was a freaking game and you have to play it the best way you know how ... If that means you will not do any lying backstabbing or manipulating then so be it ...

Jessica needed her eyeballs slapped clean out of her freaking head ... She was so ready to throw D/D under the bus but didn't b/c eric told her not to ... So she can stop trying to pretend she was one of the "Good People" ...

I just want to say thank-you to Morty, and to the mods, live feeders, hosts,

and members....without you this would have been a lonely season. I'm the

only one in my family that watched this season. I couldn't wait to log on and

find out what everyone was posting. I laughed so much this year reading the

posts....sometimes I had to just shake my head.

I'm going to stick around and do other shows...Survivor, Idol, TAR! Morty's

will make those shows better for me too.

Really not a bad BB8 after all.

See ya around... :animated_wave:

Now....I see some fun pics under people's name....how do I do that????

Ok....I figured it out.....meow!

I really enjoyed tonights finale...like everyone else...I WISH it was 2 hours.

The jury was the bitter people I thought they would be. Well, Zach and Eric

weren't bitter. After its said and done, Eric wasn't too bad at AP...yes, I did

complain about him several times. It was a hard job.

I hope BB9 has a better cast.

Thanks Morty and everyone!!!!

See ya around.... :animated_wave:

Don't know if anyone has posted a lot on this...but it would be nice to be a fly on the wall of the jury panel members when the light bulb goes off in their head (based on Eric/America's Player) that not only could the viewers and internet viewers of BB this year couldn't stand them and had Eric vote as we wanted AND then the second light bulb....to look at their own personalities and see what is wrong with them that BB viewers saw and hence wanted them booted out.

Not all were this way...some votes given to Eric were certainly based on strategy...but some were certainly based on personality...aka Justin, Amber, Jen....

My main thought is this, despite Dick's obvious uncouth mannerisms and over the top honesty and strategy, he was by far the most real person in the house and I think people really appreciate this type of "reality" in a person...I know I did...and I am older than Dick.

I hope his relationship with his daughter continues to grow and not fade....it is going to take her a while to grow up and realize that parents are not their lifetime commodity. They are only with us a little while, so enjoy them while you can.

Lynnrd in San Diego

Thanks to Morty and your group for this site...and a job well done...big hugs :smitten: to all of you...Same Time, Next Year? :)

let them have fun while they can, because white trash people don't know how to handle money. In the hands of someone capable, they could thake the 1/2 mil and set themselves up for life, but they will spend it on travelling (isn't nice to have Dick representing the average American...ugh) and buying trailers. In 3-5 years, they will have nothing left and Dani will go back to being a waitress, and Dick will be a bartender...oh excuse me, bar manager....right.

I am sooo happy with the outcome, this is the first year that someone I wanted to see win did. I have been a Dick fan from day 1 and Dani would have been my second choice so it turned out perfect for me!.

The only bad thing is that come this Thur. I'll be having Dick withdraws lol...

I can't wait until next year for the show to come back.

See you all next year!!! :party_smilie:

They players weren't bitter about losing. They were bitter about giving money to assholes like Dick who has no manners and is nasty, filthy disgusting white trash. And, in the end, even Dickhead realized he got lucky because Dustin was voted off because America hated America's Player, Eric, and the voting was used to sabotage Eric in the game not help him.

So what happens after the show, are they given tapes for the entire time they were in the house to watch ?

Also, do the guest get the money for the entire season or does it stop once they are evicted this is for the ones that dont' go to jury house and after TAXES how much do they really have left, probably not much.

I also wonder if after they go home do they come to various websites like one and read stuff about them. I have often wondered if the Nerd Heard ever knew how much they were disliked

GOOD JOB DICK

Props to the producers for making this the kind of finale I think most people want, a lighthearted celebration of a fun summer. Last year during the All stars finale, I said if the producers used the final to stir up more grudges and pour salt on the wounds again I wasn't going to watch 9. But, as big brother is so good at doing, just when you are ready to throw your hands up in exasperation and say, "I'm never watching this show again", they hook you for another season. And I love it. :smitten:

Thanks for being my summer family everyone. See you next year.

I wish the show was 2 hours...I wanted to hear more from the former houseguests. I personally enjoyed this season, but I hope BB9 has more "every day" kind of people in the cast. No more actors, or wanna-be-famous people. All in all, it was enjoyable, for me. Oh, and I got my mother hooked on the show now too. Heh

One more thing, did Julie Chen seem exceptionally happy when she was talking to Dick & Dani? I don't recall her being that giddy last season finale..but maybe she was. She seemed personable and animated. Except for that outfit, she did a nice job on the finale. I DO wish they had mentioned that not only was Eric "America's Player", but he also got paid for it. I'm sure they know now, but seeing their faces for that tidbit would have been fun.

I am sticking by what I said earlier this season. For those who care, if there is another AP next year, or even something similar where America effects the game in a dramatic fashion, I will not be watching and thus will not be posting. So if this is indeed my last message to you all on this particular board (I plan on checking out the Survivor boards) I wish you all much happiness and prosperity.

Archived