Daniele Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani wouldn't be where she is today if it wasn't for the AP and her daddy's help. The AP thing went the Donatos way the entire season. Why the majority of America likes them, I have no clue, but don't think for one second Dani is the best player this season. She had waayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much help from Daddy and AP. She is just lucky. :outfitted_pirate::footballhelmet::rolleyes:

Guess what, njdukie?

I STILL think Daniele is the best player this season.

Actually her and her dad. Just a little magic from the voters of America, a little magic from dicks brain, and a little magic of danieles kick ass motivation to win

and boom bang say what? Daniele and Dick are F3.

:animated_rotfl:

About the blood-related thing, D/D didn't really start to get along until about the 3rd week. When he was on the block the 1st time, they were not getting along yet (still aren't really). About when the LNC formed was when they started to at least compromise to put up with each other.

They made a deal in the bathroom on the first show. We also know now that they were in contact with each other before the show.

Who won the most vetos?

Who won the MOST????????????????

I am starting to see why the person who won the most would not be the best player.

ah, because Big Brother is solely a game of Power of Vetoes, yes I see,

Good thing the Gamecocks beat Georgia, or I just might be in a bad mood :-D

Dear Dani (and your Daddy DICK)

Thank you for working for years to to get on this show together and destroy it.

Your lies and phony "fight" have now tainted the show and ruined it.

I used to just say this about Dick, but Dani, welcome to the club.

You are both trash.

But you WILL be famous for ruining Big Brother. Lucky you.

Dep

i seriously don't believe their estrangement was phony. there are too many confirmations from too many outside people. i think what it was was complicated...not always 100% off or on. and they really helped make the show for me, not ruin it. i really loved this season and i did not think i would, since i loved all-stars so much. i guess i'm sorry if they ruined the show for a lot of people. maybe change the channel?

i really think, and this is just my opinion, that calling them trash is just a cheap shot. it's like an easy label, like when people call me "liberal", (which i'm not even) but which has suddenly become a curse. it's a cop=out. i'm not trying to flame or bait anyone, but i feel flamed/baited when those labels are strewn around.

Dear Dani (and your Daddy DICK)

Thank you for working for years to to get on this show together and destroy it.

Your lies and phony "fight" have now tainted the show and ruined it.

I used to just say this about Dick, but Dani, welcome to the club.

You are both trash.

But you WILL be famous for ruining Big Brother. Lucky you.

Dep

I loved this year. This is the first year someone I was rooting for made it to the final 2. I hope the both are there. This has been a fun and exciting year for me. (not as much fun on the boards but...) I really enjoyed the show and will be watching BB next year if they have it. Everytime I hear a poster use the words trash it makes me cringe. That is a trigger word for me and is a hurtful word. Anyway I am sure the people that did not like the outcome of the season will be back again next year.

there are too many confirmations from too many outside people.

Who? Vincent, the son/brother who sent information in a coded letter? That's a reliable source. Whatever.

Go Gamecocks!!! Bring on Survivor...unless CBS has scripted D&D will be on there too.

First off, every single house guest has lied. Give me a break.

I do not believe that Dick and Dani's estrangement was staged. People are grasping at straws.

I won't let the sour grapes on these boards ruin this show for me. I've watched all 8 seasons and AP aside, this is absolutely the best duo I've seen.

Dick and Dani rock!!! :hurray:

Archived