Daniele Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick I have no problem with, it's just too bad his daughter is a spoiled whining brat. There have been people in this game over the years I rooted against but a handful that were just mean selfish people. This year there were two Jen and Danielle. Whether Danielle wins or loses, she'll never be happy in her life, she is just one of those people who goes through life making everyone around her miserable.

Its funny because Dick and Danielle didn't really gain anything by getting rid of Eric and Jessica, but they did lose their integrity.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels Daniele is miserable...

Everything either suckkssssss or is stupid.

She whines at the end of every sentence.

And what's with the hair? She's constantly pulling at the ends. I don't know if she's splitting them or what the heck is going on there?

Also, interesting how when Jameka and Jessica were up last week she said they're so grumpy and upset. What does she think she was like when Zach won HOH this week? I hope she watches the show and can really see how she comes across and make some changes.

That said, I still wouldn't mind if she won. She's played the game well.

Hey King when I saw that flag, I thought UPV was back, I pm'd him to see where he has been, but he did not answere, hop he is ok. Go Dani!!!!

SEASON RECAP: just in case you forgot

competitions Danni has won

1. week 5 hoh

2. week 7 hoh

3. week 1 pov

4. week 2 pov

5. week 7 pov

6. week 9 pov

she is by far the best player

FATCAT, i pmed him too, no response. he didnt get kicked out did he?

Guest edgesoftwilight82

Whos gives a rat about POV and HOH wins? So by your logic Dr. Will was a crappy player since he didnt win jack on his season? Theres diff. ways to play the game besides tallying up your competition numbers, you have to learn to appreicate that.

Guest edgesoftwilight82

There you go putting words in my mouth. Like I told you, youre so insistant on pointing out POV and HOH wins and assumptions you completely missed the point of that post. POV and HOH wins are one strategy, as is being a Puppetmaster, and you just sat there and assumed I meant Zach and Jam as comparable to Dr. Will? News Flash: Theres also more than 2 diff ways of playing the game. Jam played the role of floater, Zach as a precision striker who made his moves when he had to. Im pretty sure the jury sees Dani's backstabbing and two faced ways overshadowing her tally comp count.

Jameka is worthless. she has not strategy,the only reasonshe got on the show is to make dick upset.

Zach, is a sleezebag who is the most 2-faced person in the house. he is playing for 2nd. ANYBODY would win against zach in final 2.

Good luck with POV Daniele!

Archived