Daniele Week 10

CeCiMom

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess the other hg felt Danielle need to be protected and helped throughout the game...you know with that big head and all she may have been thought of as handicapped.

I'm still awaiting for the 10 million dollar question to be answered....paper or plastic for Danielle?

Guest edgesoftwilight82

LOL Ginger. Again King the only shot Dani has of winning this thing is taking daddy to the final 2, and thats a 1 in 4 chance (including if she gets evicted). I guess thats the price of being a Donato...being two faced, hypocritical, dumping iced tea, burning people with cigarettes, making fun of people's religion or sexual orientation...and thinking that the jury is just gonna overlook all that as gameplay!!!!! :animated_rotfl:

King I soooo agree with what you said and understand it as well, but I had better not say anything or I will be promptly chastised,lol :lipsrsealed2:

LOVE LOVE LOVE your art work, that looks awesome.

Lets be real people Danielle killed it when came to competitions and dominated the whole HOH, POV thing. With that said she utterly failed in the social aspect of the game, and is hated just as much if not more than Dick.

Jameka completely failed the competition part horribly, but unlike anyone in the house that is left as early as the final 6 even, Jameka dominated the social aspect of the game. The jury are not just indifferent to her, or kinda like her, at most the majority LOVES her and at the least (Jen) likes her. Can't say that about the D/D at all, and poor Zach just alienated himself from everyone.

The only way D/D have a chance at winning is if their standing in the F2 together, Zach has a chance at beating both of them ( I really believe the hate runs that deep).

And Jameka at the F2 is unstoppable. Hate on her all you want she managed to do nothing, be loved and make this far.

king.. i wasnt blaming you for the thread being locked up before! lmao

i am just saying, it could happen. just dont think you should have to be harassed for liking dani is all. (even if its kinda weird) :P

Archived