Daniele Week 10

CeCiMom

Jameka and Zach didn't enter the game with a blood relative that they knew would watch out for them the whole way. They didn't have the benefit of being popular with America so that America's Player had to play the game for their benefit. Seems to me like they deserve to be there a lot more than the Donatos.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AP was part of the game this year, like it or not. It's not D/D's fault that America voted in favor of them, and you cant hold that against them.

Well even if it was part of the game, it really tainted it IMO. Certain houseguests were put at a severe disadvantage and even lost the game because of it (Nick, Dustin), and others made it this far ONLY because of it (Dick, Daniele). Technically you can't call them great players because they had America's help the entire time. Unlike previous seasons when all the hg's made it as far as they did based solely on their game play.

Never said I held it against them. However, I would much rather see someone who made strategic moves win the game than someone who followed people around all day or someone who sat in the hammock crying/praying all the time.

and I would much rather see someone win that didn't have America advancing them through the game the whole time and had their father/daughter watching their back

Dick and Daniele were aligned from the start. We all know it.

It's rather annoying that this whole Big Brother experience has resulted in Daniele being rewarded for being a complete snot to her dad her entire life.

She wouldn't be on Big Brother if she hadn't chosen to not speak to her dad for five years or whatever it was. She wasn't old enough and is only here for that reason. If she had been a mature adult about her relationship and realized trying to ignore your father (who it's clear has tried his best) then she wouldn't have been given this opportunity.

Then, it's pretty obvious that her dad is willing to do anything in the game to show his love to her. It's like a parent trying to buy a bunch of toys for their kid so the kid will love them. He wouldn't need to do this if she would just give him the time of day like he at least deserves to get.

It's pretty lame that she gets this awesome opportunity to go on and maybe even win Big Brother all because of the piss-poor way she has treated her father all her life.

She hasn't been the nicest to her father. He doesn't have the patience he needs with her. She is probably really confused.. She doesn't know what to do. She has an attitude with him. He then gets an attitude with her. There relationship is rough. Let alone it all is being shown on National Television. Do you really think she wants to resolve everything in that house. I think she would want to resolve it once she gets out, without all the camera's around her. I don't think she wants the world to know all of her problems. She is still young and can still work on her maturity.

It's not really fair to pin it all on Daniele. He didn't father her. She didn't have that. Her grandmother did all of the parenting. From what I see, she thinks its a little too late for him to become the father figure now. She isn't used to it.. He is trying, I'll give him that. She is being too much with him but in all honesty, I think she will change and see how lucky she really is to have a father who wants to come back into her life after leaving her with his mother.

This is just my opinion ..

Now, back to the game, Go Dick & Daniele !

I just think she is way too selfish. She doesn't want Dick to leave this week, but if they end up up after the veto, then she could care less if he leaves. All she wants is to be there and win the money. She does try, but they both have a short leash. Dick trys harder though. He puts all he has into trying to make her happy and he only snaps when she isn't being thankful that he is doing this for her and trying his hardest to try and rebuild their relationship. She will probably eventually come around, just my thoughts.

Actually the ONLY reason Dick stayed over Dustin was because of AP. If it wasn't for AP, Dick would be long gone, and Daniele would have probably followed since the E/J/D/D alliance would have never formed.

Jameka and Zach are the only two in the final 4 who didn't benefit from AP at all. So actually they deserve to be there over D/D IMO.

AP is part of the game this year. Just like HOH, FOOD & POV comps. There is no telling that Dani would have been gone, as she could have won continuous HOH & VETO comps. (oops, I forgot, she did win many of them) :hurray:

We could say the same thing about Jameka & the magic ping pong ball & the VETO comp where she gave up 5 HOH's, poured crap over her head but no bunny suit!! :cookoo: (If she didn't give up those HOH's, I think she would have been gone because many of them wouldn't want to sit next to her in the F2, incae they vote emotionally, instead of how it should be done... by "who played the best"

Besides, Jam & Zach did benefit from the AP because if my not so good memory is working at all, they could have been targeted for eviction & since they weren't, that was a benefit to them!

IMO, D & D deserve to be where they are because they have had people after them for awhile, for diff reasons!

Besides... if Dick can sit through the arts & crafts last night :artist: .... he definitely deserves to be there & get through to the F3!

I really hope 1 of them wins POV. :pray2:

:party_smilie:

Archived