Who Should Daniele And Dick Get Out?

laladoopiedu

Eviction - Week 9  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Daniele and Dick get out?

• Jameka - Keep the four together another week.
    • Jessica - Get her out now while they have the chance.
    • Eric - Use the veto and try to get him out.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Eric's sock love, give the guy a break, geeze.

A thought... maybe not original, but original to me: Does anyone else think that America is using the AP votes to further the Donatos in the game... and not Eric/America?

Shouldn't we be voting to further OURSELVES in the game?

If America votes out Jess, then Eric would be loosing his ally....

Another thought, I don't think Eric will be too rattled once Jess (if Jess) leaves this Thurs. By not campaigning on her behalf to D&D & Zach, then he is pretty much giving her up. Honestly, I really believe that although he knows it will be hard with her gone, at least he wont have to worry about America forcing him to nominate her, or vote her out.

I don't get the whole Donato love, but oh well. I agree that we should be voting in a way that furthers us in the game via AP. I hope that it bites the Donato's in the a ss if Jess is voted out.

Also, big deal, Eric masturbated in the house. Big woop!

The great thing about Eric and Jessica making out is that Jessica didn't have a boyfriend to dump on National T.V., whom she had been living with for two years. So, yay, Jess and Eric!!

As for the voting, if Jess goes, I think it will possibly end up biting Dick and Dani in the rear end, and I'd love that. Maybe Zach could get another endurance comp to go his way, or Jameka could get a competition where she would win.

I wonder how long it will take Daniele to realize she has a better chance of winning with her Dad in the jury as opposed to sitting beside her? He'd be a definite vote going her way. I'd enjoy seeing how America would vote if our choice was between Dick and Daniele on the block (for many reasons, I would enjoy that).

I have doubts as to whether Jess and Eric will be together for long outside the BB house. They come from 2 different worlds, and New York is a lot farther from Kansas than just miles. Jess is too immature yet, and to me, doesn't seem open to change. She still lives with her parents. I also feel the feelings are stronger on Eric's part. Who knows.

As for Daniele dumping her boyfriend on national TV, I don't believe she intentionally did that. She may be immature and a brat, but she's not heartless. And I think it has caused a lot of emotional turmoil for her. I don't particularly care for her, but I can cut her some slack as she's only 21. How many people can say they were model adults and made all the right choices at that age??

Crazy topics. As far as Eric supposedly jerking his chain, who cares. I can't imagine the discomfort one would be in after a makeout session with Jessica with no "happy ending". I would imagine sleep would be difficult. Hmm, maybe (assuming they both survive which is doubtful) we should have America vote on giving Eric and Jessica an hour of camera free time. lol

As for their chances as a couple, eh, odds are long for every couple there is. From the sounds of things he's willing (with the unknown lease situation to be dealt with) to come to Kansas for a while to date. She's willing to come back to New York around Hanukkah to meet his family and friends. So, you know, about as good of a shot as any couple has in this world. At the very least I think he's set himself up for some fun and to find out how to make her really scream "BOOYA". hehe

This will be an interesting vote, I haven't really figured out Dick and Danielle's intentions. Backstabbing this week just seems stupid. It makes sure they don't win the game unless it's against each other. Otherwise, they'll wind up losing by a near unanimous vote to almost anyone.

She may be immature and a brat, but she's not heartless.

She's planning on making Jameka swear on the Bible, then has no intention of living up her end of the bargain. How heartless can you get?

And I think it has caused a lot of emotional turmoil for her.

I've watched her go from, "I love Kris" to "We were having problems" to "I love Nick" to "I hope I don't look like a skank" bt at no point in time did I see an ounce of emotional turmoil that didn't involve her split ends.

Sure, and Danielle didn't want her father verbally abusing everyone. Going along with making jam swear on the Bible is JUST AS BAD and I really hope she goes home Thursday. If she hates the house, she's going to LOATHE sequester.

As for Daniele dumping her boyfriend on national TV, I don't believe she intentionally did that. She may be immature and a brat, but she's not heartless. And I think it has caused a lot of emotional turmoil for her. I don't particularly care for her, but I can cut her some slack as she's only 21. How many people can say they were model adults and made all the right choices at that age??

sSig_agreed.gif she is far from perfect.. just like the rest of them.

If Dick and Danielle stand a chance of winning they need to get rid of Jessica, pure logic. jameka is NOT a threat why get rid of her, she can't nominate anyone for eviction so what's the point. Jessica is more of a threat then Jameka. Plus Danielle stands a good chance of winning HOH against Eric and her Father, so it would be 2 to 1 playing for HOH. Get Jessica out NOW. If Daneille is smart she will NOT use the POV leave the noms the same and her and Dick vote out Jessica. Plain and simple

Because if you take out Jessica now you almost have to take out Eric next week. Thus giving Jameka a chance at HOH and the chance to screw you over in the end.

It would not shock me to see this flip on them and wind up with a final 2 of Jameka and Zach with Jameka winning.

It would not shock me to see this flip on them and wind up with a final 2 of Jameka and Zach with Jameka winning.

That would be the most awesome outcome! The two people who have remained loyal and friendly win over the vile "gamers". Sweet justice.

But then again, I would also like to see a Dick & Eric final two, just because it would be fun to watch.

Jameka IS a strategic threat. She will get a lot of the jury votes because she is either friends with them or by the mere fact that she has no blood on her hands and hasn't stabbed anyone in the back. At this stage of the game you play for jury votes.

Why are D&D letting Zach dictate who goes home? It seems they have the voting power, not Zach. if they both want Jameka to go this week, let her go.

I still believe even now that this was a bad move unless both D/D are in the finals. It was a 450k blunder if only one of them makes the finals. I cannot fathom it being any other way if only one goes.

If Eric wins HoH this Thursday, bye bye Dick or Danielle. Also, keep in mind the producer's may like D/D but they ALSO like the millions they are getting from AP and the last time they thought he was going home they did everything in their power to keep him. I would not put it past the producers one bit, now knowing Jessica is going home, to make an HoH comp that is somehow favored for Eric just to insure he stays because you know damn well if D/D gets it on Thursday, Eric is going up and then needs veto.

Archived