Who Should Daniele And Dick Get Out?

laladoopiedu

Eviction - Week 9  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Daniele and Dick get out?

• Jameka - Keep the four together another week.
    • Jessica - Get her out now while they have the chance.
    • Eric - Use the veto and try to get him out.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not America, just a plurality of people who voted on the CBS poll that watch the show...and his numbers have been declining.

Why do we always need to go back to this "America loves him". How about you just say YOU love him? You don't know how America feels. You don't know how many people vote just because he's the most entertaining. You don't know how many vote because they just hate everyone else. To constantly say "America loves him" just REALLY gets my goat. It doesn't make me angry but it does make me shake my head.

If I can't speak for America and say what I got warned for saying about America, people like you shouldn't be able to keep speaking for America. I'M part of America and I can't stand him.

Did you say "America loves Jen" when Jen took the lead from Dick? Did you say America loves Jen when she was consistently second place for about four weeks?

Didn't think so.

arrowhead, eric cant say who he would not vote for in the final and mean it, as he does not have the vote, its America's to do with as they decide.

Personally, I think their current plan of voting out Jess is a mistake. Most prominantly, it all but guarantees the only way D&D get money is if in final two together.

Second, just because Jameka has one more week of not playing for HOH, doesn't mean she won't win POV. She wins that, then trouble will be brewing for D&D. Yea, they think its unlikely she will win it, but how likely did they think it would be that Zach would win HOH. Plus, giving second life to someone that is a lock for Jury votes is a problem. Get her out when you can.

And lastly, going with this plan means trusting Zach. During Jess's HOH, he wanted her to nominate D&D. Trusting him is a big mistake right now as I bet if Jam or Eric win an HOH in the future, he'll throw D&D under the bus again.

The best move is keeping to the alliance and getting out Jameka. Then they hold to their word. If either win HOH, then reevaluate the keep Zach plan and ditch Jess. If Jess/Eric win, then say they stuck to word and they only wavered because of Zach's idea...throw Zach under the bus.

So then the next week after that: D&D win HOH the previous week, final four is D&D, Z and E

J&E win HOH previous week, final four is D&D, Jess and E, with them having a 2 out of 3 chance for that weeks HOH to determine final 3.

D&D need to look further ahead than just this is an opportunity to backstab the group first. Theyve even said with 5 left, that's the worst week to win HOH, so why all the focus on it now? Stick to the plan, and reevaluate the trust Zach plan after Jam is gone and they have won HOH.

In short, those of you wishing the best for D&D, the best thing is Jam gone.

Evicting Jessica may help Danielle's ego, but not her game. They are hinging the next weeks on Zach being trure to his word, although they are demonstrating they cannot do the same. They are also becoming more dependent on Jameka going along with their plan. Why would she do anything more than spit on them? So if they evict jessica, they will ultimately prove themselves untrustworthy to the others.

Zach wants to go to the Final 2 with someone he knows he can beat. Right now, it's Dick. However, Eric is just as good, and eric doesn't have a partner (if Jess is gone). Zach has no friends, Jameka has no friends, Eric will have no friends...Dick and Danielle have eachother, thus a HUGE target. Zach, Jameka & Eric knows D&D will take eachother to the finals, they are untrustworthy...and will try to get them out.

D&D were waiting for Jameka to come to them to make a deal before the POV, but that didn't happen. So now the plan is to approach her right before the live show with a deal. They want to make her give her word that if they vote to keep her that:

a. Jameka has to vote the way they tell her next week

b. If she wins the POV she has to use it as they tell her.

c. The following week (once Eric is voted out) if Jameka wins HoH, she will not put both of them on the block.

d. She has to give Dick her black nail polish.

D&D have voiced that they both think Jameka will do anything to stay in the game. Dick thinks she is stupid enough to go for this multi-week deal.

If Jameka wins HoH the week of final four, they figure they will then have a good shot for final 3 then final 2.

The big IF is whether or not Jameka falls for their deal or tells them where to stuff it.

I understand both sides really. But, I just keep coming back to a "sure thing" and that happens only if D/D evict Jameka. Then D/D/E/J all go to final 4.

On one side: It would be smart for D/D to throw HOH to E/J because then one of them can't win when it's final 4. Giving them the best shot at winning the HOH before you can have back to back HOH's. I think that E/J have shown D/D that they are loyal to the final four and if D/D shows their loyalty to E/J they will get rid of Zach next week. (Or, Thursday, they just don't know it yet.) Side note: The winner of HOH 5 is the worst one to get, imo.

On other side: There is an argument to be made that their chances are better in the next HOH against Eric alone. (They could get rid of who they want pretty much.) And, then going forward their chances to beat E/Z/Ja is better too. There's risks but, it could pay off... I guess time will tell.

I wonder if Daniele has seriously looked at every possibility

with the M&M's....including saving Jess or Jameka.

If she pictured herself in final 2 with each person left

she would probably lose except for maybe sitting next to Eric.

She would probably even lose F2 next to Dick,

with a deal with Zach have him put Dick up.......

Dick would go to sequester......Daniele looks a whole lot

better in the jurors eyes.

Daniele starts getting kudos with the remaining HG's for throwing

her Dad out. Plus 2 of those grateful HG's can't even play for HOH.

I can't see Dick or Dani losing to anyone but eachother. Maybe I am just basing my opinion on past BB history and how jurors are all talk throughout the season and then award the vote to the person they disliked the most. The only one who would get votes out of the remaining is Jessica (from all), Jameka will get the vote from her buddies only. JMO that I don't think it will be personal at all at the end of the game.

I think if Jameka makes it to final 2 she will have to step up her game considerably in the competitions. That coupled with her having good relationships with the majority of the jury could give her the win.

I don't think it will happen, but if D&D keep underestimating their competition it is possible.

The funny part is D/D don't know anything about the double eviction. Lets say Jameka takes the deal and Eric wins HoH. He puts up D/D since there is no AP. Now lets just say Jameka wins veto...she now needs to use the veto how they want and vote how they want....but it's LIVE. They won't get the chance to say much of anything to Jameka.

The fact that this week is a double elimination may REALLY bite D/D in the ass if they evict Jessica. Eric will be LIVID and will play HoH HARD out of anger and spite. He has a very good chance of winning, quite frankly.

i dont know... i cant see eric getting a good grip on reality fast enough to play decent enough to win hoh on thursday. they will literally have only a few minutes between jess leaving and the HOH comp starting. i think he might still be on the floor.

but weirder things have happened!

I think that strategically Jess should go -- it isn't a matter of Dani's ego, it's that she wouldn't stand a chance against her if the final vote came between her and either Jameka or Jessica. I can't imagine that anyone on the jury is mature enough to base the vote on who played the game the BEST. They all seem to be motivated by personal attachments. Dani should use the PoV on Jameka and backdoor Eric. As I said before, that would be exciting to see!

Eastcoast.. thats my thoughts on the jury as well. they are all very immature and i dont think they will vote based on game play. so D/D need to play hard and get jess and jameka out so they dont have a chance to make it to final 2

I'm soooo confused. LOL

I thought D/D decided to get rid of Jessica and make a deal with Jameka. Dick just had a talk with Jameka and told her that they (D/D) are voting to evict her. When did this change?

dont forget they can talk in the jury house and they will talk after this week the one who leaves will fully inform the rest of the jury of whats been going on I dont think we can predict what the jury will be thinking untill we know who is there

I'm soooo confused. LOL

I thought D/D decided to get rid of Jessica and make a deal with Jameka. Dick just had a talk with Jameka and told her that they (D/D) are voting to evict her. When did this change?

It hasn't changed, Jessica is still going on Thursday. Daniele and Dick talked this morning and agreed it was better if Jessica was made to feel safe, this happened around 2:30am BBT. They said they are going to tell Jameka she's going and then approach her like 10 minutes before the live show with a deal.

I think it's a good idea to get rid of Jessica, deal or no deal. Jessica AND Eric both said the other night that if they get HOH next that D/D is going up. Mind you this is BEFORE Final 4. So they are already planning on going back on their deal, it just so happens that D/D are gonna do it first. I have no pity for Jessica. I mean, you knew how shady D/D were and yet you still decided to deal with them, that's your own fault.

Thanks Brandy... I didn't see/read the part where they were going to TELL Jameka she was safe and then make the last minute deal. I just thought they were going to make Jess feel comfortable and let Jameka think the worst, and then make the deal. But, this clears it up... thanks again.

Archived