Who Should Daniele And Dick Get Out?

laladoopiedu

Eviction - Week 9  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Daniele and Dick get out?

• Jameka - Keep the four together another week.
    • Jessica - Get her out now while they have the chance.
    • Eric - Use the veto and try to get him out.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly think Jess is safe this week. One more week until the gloves are off. Eric saved Dick by flipping things and with the easy week care of Jessica. A reprieve this week and Dick will consider it even.

An easy ride to the final 4. You are set with whoever wins. Win it yourself and make your own choice. Eric and Jess win it you take out Zach as planned. Zach wins you go after Eric & Jess as promised.

Good idea. Barring disaster (Zach veto win with Eric or Jess as HOH) they have a 2 in 4 shot at half a mil.

I think you are exactly right, therebel. And unfortunately, I think Eric thought that as long and he and Jess were with Dani and Dick, they were safe until final four. I think they would have been, too, if it had been left up to Dick. But Daniele thinks she is knocking out the stronger player by knocking out Jess. She might be right. Then again, Jameka and Zach just might surprise Daniele, and I'll laugh my rear end off if they do! I hope she ends up wishing that she kept her promise to Jess and Eric.

Forget about AP.....Eric is not the brilliant player he thinks he is

He is a weasel and his logorrhea is a pain in the ass.

He will be next to go after Jess.

I completely disagree to overcome many of the situations that the AP has put Eric in, and have him still alive, shows that he is a much better player then you seem to want to give him credit for.

i DEFINITELY agree that he's not "as brilliant as he thinks he is," but I think he's played a good game considering the circumstances. Still a dork, still makes the ugliest facial expressions, eyes are about to pop out of his head, and has 0 game (romantically)........ I say Jessica only fell for him b/c she's lonely in the house (i'm praying).

I would hope Dick wins HOH because then Dani can win in F4 and then play again in F3. Dick kick out Eric, Dani kick out Jam in F4 and D or D win in F3 and send Zach home to get to final 2. It is really that simple if they can get Jessica and Eric out this week.Even if they don't win in F4, HOH don't matter because whoever gets veto has the only vote unless it is the HOH. Then if they win in F3, they just have to win POV and they are in Finale. And D/D (especially Dani) are good at vetos.

No joke..it was Eric and the camera people got him throwing the sock

Here is quote from Joker's

eric in bed after lovefest with jessica - Chaser

when he gets in his own bed it 'looked' like he took 'something' into bed with him, he rolls away from the camera... several minutes later he does a dramatic roll on his other side and it 'looks' like something came out from under the blanket onto the floor... the camera operator does a tremendous job of zooming into the objects beneath his bed on the floor with his nightvision.. it 'appears' as though eric 'may have' thrown a sock onto the floor after he rolled over...

Mon 8:48 AM BBT Eric just finished taking care of himself and the cam man caught him dropping the tissue out from under the covers. NT - mainebbgal

Mon 8:47 AM BBT Eric finished masterbating. Camerman zooms in on sock he dropped on the floor NT

i was watching the feeds this morning while eric was still in jessica's bed.. jess had gone to the bathroom and return to her bed and eric was sitting up, she got into bed and sat between his legs with her back against him and he was reaching around her...

at this point i minimized the feeds because i felt ill. when i checked back in, he was in his bed moving about. ( i thought he was just restless) but i did see something come out of his bed, i thought he just took off his socks and tossed them out cause his feet were hot.. but maybe i was in denial cause it was just too much for my brain to handle and i didnt want to upchuck my coffee. :shocking:

Archived