Who Should Daniele And Dick Get Out?

laladoopiedu

Eviction - Week 9  

242 members have voted

1. 1. Who should Daniele and Dick get out?

• Jameka - Keep the four together another week.
    • Jessica - Get her out now while they have the chance.
    • Eric - Use the veto and try to get him out.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont forget they can talk in the jury house and they will talk after this week the one who leaves will fully inform the rest of the jury of whats been going on I dont think we can predict what the jury will be thinking untill we know who is there

I really don't think they are being sequestered together this year...

They have to be sequestered. They have a right to the video tapes and to see whats transpired since they left.

If their video tapes are anything like their weekly shows, it's manipulation all the way. Nothing beats actual face to face talking about how things went down right before a person was evicted. If this is the case...this show is totally rigged and down the tubes.

Eastcoast.. thats my thoughts on the jury as well. they are all very immature and i dont think they will vote based on game play. so D/D need to play hard and get jess and jameka out so they dont have a chance to make it to final 2

If Dick treated me like he did Jen during the game he wouldn't get my vote either. I guess it's immature to not like being called every name in the book? I guess it's immature to not give 500k to someone you despise?

But if you had to chose between some sexually & socially frustrated blow hard who called you every name in the book or a slef-absorbed two-faced phoney cheat who promised you safety only to backdoor you the next week after you saved her father from eviction, who would you vote for? Talk about having to choose between moldy sh*t or sh*tty mold.

Well the game play is getting interesting. Dick and Daniele are kicking butt and outsmarting the rest of the house guests. Eric will be pretty rattled when he sees Jess leave Thursday it will affect his game for the comps. I say it is really smart to blindside him. :outfitted_pirate:

I sometimes think.... what would Dr. Will do? I think he would do the same thing Dick and Dani are doing.

Im not a D/D fan any more, but it is their best move to get rid of Jess. That sucks coz I'm an Eric/Jess fan, but it is what it is. I still believe that Eric made his best play last week, coz if he'd gotten Dick or Dani put up as the replacement nom, America might have been mad at him and screwed his game after that. Plus the remaining Donato would be after him.

The things i hope will happen are:

1) Dani leaves this thursday....meaning Eric would have to win HOH

2) If Eric leaves this thursday, Jameka in final four takes the HOH

and as a much lower three,

3) If D/D are in the final two, then Dick wins.

It really would be poetic justice if Jessica and Eric go home on Thursday and then Jameka wins HoH, putting up D/D and then winning veto.

If that did happen, D/D would kick themselves forever for getting rid of Jessica and keeping Jameka.

Then to make my dream even better, Zach would win the final HoH and vote to evict the remaining D for a Jameka/Zach final 2. That, in my opinion, would be the best final episode EVER because not only would it screw D/D but it would mess up Alison Grodner's delicate plans.

I really think Eric made a move of Marcellus proportions by not using the veto to backdoor a Donato.

I think D and D's best move is to get Jess or Eric out this week, I hope it doesn't happen, but I'd bet large that they do, they'd be fools not to IMHO.

it drives me nuts how one minute i think things are going a certain way and then i wait an hour or two(maybe a day) and things have changed

i was hoping for jameka to go only to see eric, jess, dani, and dick to battle it out at the f4

really think Eric made a move of Marcellus proportions by not using the veto to backdoor a Donato.

Yep if you check back posts I said not putting up Danille when Jess could have sent her home with a tie even with AP was the dumbest mistake and made me think Eric is dumber then I thought :animated_rotfl:

Yeah, Eric was stupid for thinking that America had his back. From his DRs you can totally tell that he thinks we were telling him to trust the Donatos by not putting them up. That said, yeah, big mistake... and of course Dani should try to get rid of Jess this week. But I also know that if E and J had done that last week, the Donatos would have called foul.

I think if they screw Jess over now, Dick and Daniele will lose votes in the jury. A lot of the people there vote with their hearts and not their heads. Edited to add: That's assuming they are being sequestered together. If they aren't, then it is one more bit of proof that the producers picked Daniele all along as the winner. I guess it's not enough to put her in the house with an unbreakable ally, claiming he is an enemy.

I hope if they do get rid of Jess, that Eric wins HOH. America can only tell him one of the two people to put up. Plus, then America won't have a vote. So, hopefully it will be bye-bye to one of the Donatos. Hopefully, Daniele.

Archived