Thursday's Live Show 8/30

laladoopiedu

a mile at a good pace on that slippery surface would be 10 minutes... 6 miles would be at the very very least an hour... I'm guessing AT LEAST 3 hours before there is a winner?

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't think Danielle will have the stamina to last all the hours it will take. This is much tougher than walking or running for short spurts like an athlete does. This is going to be grueling. It LOOKS easy but it's not at all. The constant stopping and starting, twice every circuit, while using many muscles to stay upright is going to kick ALL their asses. I just don't see Dani having enough endurance to last long enough.

Hanging upside down on a bar is one thing...this is something ENTIRELY different.

a mile at a good pace on that slippery surface would be 10 minutes... 6 miles would be at the very very least an hour... I'm guessing AT LEAST 3 hours before there is a winner?

Ohhh that's right, a ten minute mile was that president's fitness test thing. That was running though non stop. A very good athlete can do it like 6 or 7 minute running miles.

Thing is, as mentioned above, this isn't non stop because they need to come to a stop and change direction twice every circuit.

I think the winner won't occur until sometime around the middle or end of Showtoo coverage.

:animated_scratchchin: question regarding deals being made... can say Dick start filling Daniele's bowl? :animated_scratchchin:

Dani is moving faster than Zach. Maybe Zach got off to a better start. Zach and Eric are moving about the same speed.

Zach doesn't have quite the balance, but he probably has more stamina from running on the treadmill every day.

If it's not too much trouble, can someone post how the votes went..was it unanimous?
3-1 with Jameka the only vote for Amber.

If deals like that are allowed wouldn't this be funny?

Dick makes deal with Dani and they start filling each others bowl.

Then Zach says "Oh yeah? Eric, help me fill this bowl and I swear on everything I hold dear we can smoke Dani and her cigarette smoking father at which point I'll put up Dick and Danielle".

Dick and Dani would get smoked by Zach and Eric...not to mention Eric and Jess wouldn't need to get their hands dirty by nominating D/D.

I think Eric might actually do that. It would serve D/D right if they tried to make a deal like that.

anyone been paying close enough attention to see who is making the trips up and down the lane at the fastest pace?

Ginger, vote was 3-1 with Jameka the lone vote to evict Zach

She turned him down on his last attemp to get a committment before he went to big brother.

Doesn't want him, but doesn't want anybody else to have him either. How often has that happened ??

Haha that's going to take hours.

Best. Challenge. Ever.

Wow Xal something we agree on... I love this challenge...

Right now it looks like Zach and Daniele are the top two... They aren't showing Eric and Dick's bowls...

Archived