Thursday's Live Show 8/30

laladoopiedu

So you guys don't think there's any chance Zach would want Dani out?

I mean, anyone can beat Dick in the final 2, so you'd keep him (I don't see why you wouldn't at this point). Dani is the best competitor in the house so why not get rid of her?

To me, if Zach wins, it would be smart for him to pull E/J aside and make a deal with them. He won't put them up. Instead he'll put up Dick and Jameka with the intention to backdoor Dani. Yeah I know that would piss off Dick tremendously but dude Zach, it's time to play the game and win that money.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with you Xal... would be funny (in a sad way lol) if they all agreed to stop at 11pm and go to bed, get up at 8am and start from there...

I think if I were in this comp I would go slow and then those that are going faster are going to tire easier... So maybe that's what Eric is doing?

I just watched Zach fill 4 cups to Danieles 3 cups... he's going faster than her at this moment...

and yes I do have sound... and I appreciate an endurance comp that is more active than hang/standing/pressing a button... nice job BB!

I have sound... Everyone once in a while one of them will say something... Dick is complaining about his butter not working... Jameka and Jessica will say something from time to time too...

What did they say about Janele and other past houseguests? Was that for next weeks double eviction?

Looks like:

Zach

Dick

Daniele

Eric

Eric is definitely high tailing it, he's really made up some ground.

And Jameka has no time to sit around and mope over Amber's leaving. What a great night!

Feeds are going to be screwy all night - so many people on at once.

Janelle will be on Tuesdays show for a special PoV... They can't fish for the ball, it has to be filled so the ball is at the top... So Daniele can't reach for it...

Archived