Thursday's Live Show 8/30

laladoopiedu

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doesn't want him, but doesn't want anybody else to have him either. How often has that happened ??
I'm thinking it's because he's on TV, nothing more..

Being fast right now is bad really, you know they'll do something to them to make this harder.. :animated_rotfl:

Hey guys, someone will need to fill that cup right? That's how they get HoH? In other words, if they all get exhausted and pussy out, doesn't someone STILL need to fill the cup? They can't just say "Ok Eric...all three of us are going to die...you win HoH".

Yep Justin, endurance bikers and runners live this. Slow and steady wins the race. If you push too hard at the start, it doesn't matter how good an athlete you are, you'll lose pace eventually. The best athletes in the world pace themselves. If Dani keeps up the torrid pace she'll need to stop or pass out from exhaustion (not sure how hot it is there tonight but that could make it extra brutal).

so is Eric's EX in denial about them being competley broken up?

Have you ever heard of the girl that didn't want him, but doesn't want anyone else to have him either... My best friends son's child's mother is that way... She lives with another man, but if Chris starts dating someone else she withholds the child's visits with her dad...

For those who don't know how long that would take.

I ran a marathon at a 12 minute per mile pace, I was not fast but not too slow. A steady quick jog. If you had to stop every 25 seconds to fill up a cup it would probably take 15 minutes in a quick job.

I would expect the winner to be about 2 hours and 15 minutes.

echnically they wouldn't NEED to fill the cup. If people start dropping out, the last person standing wins HOH even if their cup isn't filled.

See, to me that would suck. This whining hamsters need to bust their asses sometimes. They have a free ride in that house...make the hamsters suffer for awhile! I don't care if it takes till daybreak I want to see someone fill their bowl!

...and to show just how serious I am, here's a Pooh. :pooh:

Archived