Eric Week 8 - America's Player

CeCiMom

I used to like Eric and felt bad for him because I felt "America" was messing with his game but now I am so over him. He just seems so weasley and mean-spirited and his passing comment was just pathetic and not good "game." I love his new name "Rat Boy." By the way, I thought Jen's parting comment was funny because Daniele really did have her back - at least when Jen was walking out! And of course, Rat Boy didn't know about Daniele's unsolicited offer. :lol:

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the end of my last post I put JMHO and I value yours....

If there's people out there who likes Eric thats great....he

needs all the friends he can get....JMHO and I value yours.

He gets on my last nerve with his constant talking....JMHO

Hi Justin... :animated_wave::heart2: PS...I don't want to flame anyone!

hey guys

i think eric is playing america

althouh i hate him

but he is a smart guy

when he found that americas want dustin nominated

he paired with dick and dani

he wants to be popular

and ppl fall for it e is 2nd in the popularity chart

so what do u think

I was very happy with Eric when he took the task to evict

Dustin to heart....he campained very hard and Dustin was

gone....I stopped my protest voting, and voted to help him

in the game....I guess he just rubs me the wrong way most

of the time.....JMHO and I value everyone's here at Morty's!

I used to like Eric and felt bad for him because I felt "America" was messing with his game but now I am so over him. He just seems so weasley and mean-spirited and his passing comment was just pathetic and not good "game." ...

Can't say I ever liked Eric, but I did feel bad for him for the same reason you did. Not anymore...Now I am also "so over him" for the same reason you are...He seems to relish going the extra mile when being mean spirited and trashing the others behind their backs then turns his weasel self around and pretends to be this sweet little nerd that just wants to play a good game...ugh! I now find Eric the weasel even more disgusting than Dick, and I find Dick to be uber disgusting.

Can't wait to see when "America" stabs him in the back again in order to help D/D get to final 2 :animated_rotfl:

So now the Jen fans hate Eric as well.

I cannot say that I am surprised. Although people need to remember it is not exactly his choice who he has to go after, all though it does seem to me that he is behind most of the evictions this year.

I'm not a "Jen Fan" and, even though I did feel sorry for Eric at one point and Jen throughout the season, I have never liked Eric...My reason is not because of "WHO he's had to go after"... It is HOW he goes after them. He keeps hitting a new low every time he opens his mouth to trash anyone else, but Jess, behind their backs, which seems to be happening more and more as he feels empowered in the game.

Eric just can't catch a break. Fans bitch at him for not trying hard enough to get people evicted or they bitch at him for not holding anything back trying to get people evicted.

I think fans just need something to complain about.

I think that Eric came into this game with the biggest disadvantage, and has handled it well. I seriously doubt that he expected America to try to screw up his game every chance they got when he agreed to be AP. I think that if he had just got to play his game then he would have been alot different, and would not have had to trash people like he has. I also think that if he makes it to the final 2 with having to deal with AP then he will have top be highly ranked on the list of best players ever on BB. But that is just my opinion.

He's definately one of the best players in BB history. He's so far above anyone this season that it's not even funny. He's been able to influence everyone in the house and keep himself safe even after doing some of the stupid things that the AP vote has given him.

I understand people having personal issues with him, but anyone who argues that he isn't the best player this year isn't really thinking things through.

One thing is for sure....He doesn't know how to eat spaghetti.

Last night on BBAD when I saw him eating, it was like watching a child 3 year old. He puts it in his mouth with the fork, plants his face over the plate, hovers and sucks it up. There were even times he was speaking to people while doing this with the spaghetti hanging out of his mouth.

Pleeeease learn some proper table manners.

I don't have so much hate for him. He seems to be playing a cleaner game now. I still will not forgive him for his incest comments but I do see a better Eric lately. I do have to give him creds for being very smart in the game. I am glad he seems to be playing without the vile stuff. There is nothing wrong with trashing other HG but do it without the vile talk.

So now the Jen fans hate Eric as well.

I cannot say that I am surprised. Although people need to remember it is not exactly his choice who he has to go after, all though it does seem to me that he is behind most of the evictions this year.

Never liked Eric at start of game nor the AP twist because I think any twists the producers bring in are disadvantages for other hg. I believe the playing field should always be leveled. It is not but I accept that in the game.

But, there has been swaying back and forth on opinions regarding Eric....Eric has "proved himself" when "America" gets their way (usually something to benefit Dick and Dani) and falls short when he does not benefit them. JMO

i dont know... early last night on the feeds, his fowl mouth needed some soap when he was trashing zach. i dont know.. why cant he trash people without cursing up a storm...?

WAIT! could it be.... he does that so it cant make it onto any of the aired shows? they wouldnt even be able to bleep him out because he curses every other word. so it would be like this:

that BLEEP zack BLEEP BLEEP cant BLEEP he BLEEP came up here and BLEEP to me and Jess and BLEEP said BLEEP and we just BLEEP looked at him like BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP. that guy is BLEEP BLEEP. he really BLEEP thinks we BLEEP like him.

so the people that only watch the show, really dont see what the real eric is all about. just a thought.

so the people that only watch the show, really dont see what the real eric is all about. just a thought.

You could have something there, fizz. He's certainly capable of being that cagey.

True the people that just rely on the show don't know about his crude and vile comments. They don't know his F bombing and thinks like his incest comments. The TV watchers just know the nice Eric.

edit Katy. GMTA

Archived