Eric Week 8 - America's Player

CeCiMom

eric.jpg

Boy, Eric you sure do suck at these competitions. LOL

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Although I like Eric, I was ready for Jen to go all Howie when Eric said it. She should have puffed out her chest and gotten in his face. IMO, that would have been fun.

I agree about the mob mentality. He's probably the worst. He flip flops to where the power is and will act accordingly. The sad thing is that everyone has all but forgot the weasle he was when it came to the mystery votes.

I hope we put him in a tight spot again. It's fun to watch him squirm.

Eric being all gung-ho over getting rid of Jen has to be one of the most stupid moves in the game. Tonight, the houseguests sent their biggest chance of getting rid of D/D out the door -- and they seemed so PROUD of it. Eric should have worked more closely with Jen to strengthen his chance of getting farther in the game. Oh well, too bad for him. And really too bad for him if he ends up in the final two -- as it's doubtful he'll get a vote from Jen.

Yeah, Eric tried to have this nice goodbye message on tape, but it was ruined by saying that to her as she went out the door. He should have kept his mouth shut.

Maybe he was trying to deflect any suspicion she might be trying to stir up with Amber and Jameka? He might be trying to show that he wasn't in an alliance with Jen at all and was always against her. Or maybe he really didn't like the fact that she cheated on his favorite game. Either way, I think it was stupid of him to say that to her.

Eric's parting shot to Jen certainly won't help his cause if he makes it to the final 2 - "As happy as you are to leave, we're even happier!"

Actually, I don't think he has much of a chance for the final 2. Not only has he made some bad decisions,

America is leading him down the primrose path.

Since America (and possibly cbs) seem intent on a D/D win, he'll probably be forced to try to evict Amber, Zack, Jameka, and Jessica. Then his goose is cooked. With not many hg's left, it's gonna be tough to beat a father/daughter alliance.

Every passing week, my dislike for Eric grows. He showed no class tonight during Jen's departure. Even Dick held it together and I thought he'd say something snarky. Eric should really stop watching so much reality TV and go outside.

I thought Eric's comments tonight were a lame attempt to get on America's good side--so we wouldn't vote to screw him in case he or Jess didn't win HOH. I think he feels that we must really hate Jen, and that by saying something like that he could be a mouthpiece for us. Instead he just looked like an ass.

You people are unbelievable.. everything this guy does isn't good enough to satisfy whatever it is you expect. He said that crap because he hates her, he already abandoned his alliance so he doesn't have to keep talking himself out of suspicion. You love taking everything he's saying and hoping it's either against America, or to get on your good side. He knows there's no getting on this lame country's good side..

Whoa - take a deep breath, Justin. We "people are unbelieveable" because we don't like Eric???

And this is a LAME country we live in?

Well, I'm extremely liberal.. so really, did you expect anything less? :animated_bouncy:

I know I seem angry, but good lord I'm sick of coming in here to see people take every action by the guy and make it into him either sucking up or going against what the voters say. :lipsrsealed2:

He young Oldguy and hasn't yet learned that this is a great place to live... He will come to that realization in time I think...

I know plenty, just because I'm young doesn't mean I don't know the government. Don't get me started on this money hungry place, it's a wonderful place to live, with all that crap, but it could be plenty better if everything up to the presidential campaigns weren't so heavily influenced by your funds.

Now Justin everyone is entitled to their opinion and they are also allowed to state it... If it really bothers you, you can always ignore the post's that say what you don't want to read... :) I have learned that very fact the hard way this year...

I know plenty, just because I'm young doesn't mean I don't know the government. Don't get me started on this money hungry place, it's a wonderful place to live, with all that crap, but it could be plenty better if everything up to the presidential campaigns weren't so heavily influenced by your funds.

Wait just a second... You know nothing about me or my political views, so please don't assume you do... I was trying to take up for you, but sorry to say it won't every happen again... I think maybe you need to learn what a bait and flame are...

Archived