Eric Week 8 - America's Player

CeCiMom

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im still sticking with eric as my dorky lil buddy and hope he's got some bit of backstabbing left in him

i havent been watching feeds or shows lately, but even me....with having chosen eric as my hg to root for.....kinda cringed when i read about his tongue down jessica's throat

hmmmm, if its just another drew/diane or mike b/erica then its just pathetic....i tend to want to believe they each really do like each other, but i think they'll say they are just friends after they get out of there

I don't think this is like any of the other ones, this is the first one where it's seemed relatively real. They waited so damn long to go anywhere with it, god we were in what week 6 before she would actually admit she has an inkling of feelings for him. Last night really surprised me though, I was expecting the possibility of maybe a peck while in the house, not all that. :animated_rotfl:

Which is why I'm going to vote for anyone other than Jessica. It's so freaking stupid. If America picks her, he automatically gets another point added to his task count, because they've been kissing all week.

I'm hoping for Dick, because that will never happen. Zach is my second pick, just because to accomplish it, he'll have to get Zach blacked out.

And I don't even think the two guys are the worst options for him, so I'm being kind. Just think if he had to kiss Amber. :animated_rotfl:

Archived