Eric Week 8 - America's Player

CeCiMom

man that incest thing is the dumbest thing people have complained about in BB. It was a joke, honestly I don't get why people are complaining about it. As if you guys have never joked about weird stuff like that. Hell everytime people bring up "hicks" They always talk about incest yet no one I have ever met takes it seriusly.. I mean come on it is harmless.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pie,

It's because fans have a skewed sense of reality when they watch a TV show. The things people are rooting for or condeming are the opposite of what is accepted in society. Eric talks about people behind their backs and he gets bashed. Dick stands toe to toe with someone and he gets praised for being open.

If someone were to stand in someone's face and cuss, berate, and insult them in a public setting, they would be considered ridiculous. The person would have anger issues, and it wouldn't be accepted in society.

Eric is nice to people's faces and talks behind their backs.... similar to the way most Americans operate. A vast majority of people have aquaintances or coworkers that they generally don't like. But, acceptable behavior dictates that you are nice, cordial, and professional to them when in public. But how many people go home every night and bitch about the person at work that they hate but have to be nice to?

And the people on message boards are the pot calling the kettle black. It's not Ok for Eric to make certain comments but it's fine for people on here to call him "Rat boy", "weasel", "gay", etc.

Unfortunately, it's a TV show and people want entertained. That why TV is an escape from reality. We are allowed to root for the bad guy.

man that incest thing is the dumbest thing people have complained about in BB. It was a joke, honestly I don't get why people are complaining about it. As if you guys have never joked about weird stuff like that. Hell everytime people bring up "hicks" They always talk about incest yet no one I have ever met takes it seriusly.. I mean come on it is harmless.

When Eric does it it's out of place and sick, when Dick does it it's funny and makes good TV. Who knows? :animated_scratchchin:

It was a joke, honestly I don't get why people are complaining about it

If it was a joke then why did not the HG laugh no it was serious and the frail jew aka rat boy still may need to hightail his pussy ass to NY before they show it on tape in front of Dick :animated_rotfl:

If it was a joke then why did not the HG laugh no it was serious and the frail jew aka rat boy still may need to hightail his pussy ass to NY before they show it on tape in front of Dick

Man, it even extends outside of Eric.. is it just me or isn't Amber hated for being racist, calling him "frail Jew boy" sounds just as bad as what Amber had to say. Dick will laugh, Eric wasn't the only person saying it either. Get off the mans back you don't like him.. you don't like him, but don't insult him for things Dick himself does to recruit more haters.

calling him "frail Jew"' That is what Eric calls himself it is a quote from him .I will say it is as much as I want .

The rat boy is the " Frail Jew" because he decided that is his calling :animated_rotfl:

frail jew aka rat boy . Jew boy is not in that phrase .

It doesn't matter who came up with it, it's still what it is. Don't bother saying anything about Amber in the process though.

Ehh.. I said I wasn't gonna bother with this thread, it's not worth my time..

Give it up, Justin. You're not going to win an argument with arrowhead. You should know by now that using actual logic or thought doesn't work on most of these people. You can come up with the most well thought out reasons and the response you will get it - "blah, blah, blah... go Dick and Dani".

I think some of these people dropped out of school with Amber.

You should know by now that using actual logic or

You do not know what logic is because I cannot insult Eric If I call him what he says he is himself, Frail Jew . AS for Rat Boy there is nothing racial about that at all.

Rat Boy was outside and told Dick he was a ''frail jew''.

Dick said it, of course! Obviously it's right whatevver..

'Tis a worthless cause, you hate him for whatever reason, and nothing I say will make you realize your reasons are for things your favorite HG does moreso then him.

He wasn't referring to the dress when he said that. It was a comment made another time. I think it pertained to him getting all the bigger guys off the show, but he was still there....the "petite" one. Not really sure, but I know there was no mention of his cross dressings when he brought it up.

I'm not sure if anyone else found this odd but there was never a card shown of who Eric was supposed to eliminate when Jen went this week. Maybe that's because they had to show too much on the program that day but it was still bizarre to me

... why cant he trash people without cursing up a storm...?

...so the people that only watch the show, really dont see what the real eric is all about. just a thought

Yup, the "real" Eric is an ugly, foul mouthed, sneaky little weasel, the TV one is just a poor little nerd trying to survive in the game...either way, I still find him...ew

I'm not sure if anyone else found this odd but there was never a card shown of who Eric was supposed to eliminate when Jen went this week. Maybe that's because they had to show too much on the program that day but it was still bizarre to me

They wanted the AP vote to be a surprise. It wasn't for anyone with the feeds though.

I noticed it too. He just said the name out loud and didn't read a card like he usually does.

He had known for days who he was voting out. CBS just didn't tell us this time until the live vote.

Eric did spend an pretty long time in the DR. Do you suppose CBS told him to wait for the veto?

Archived