Eric Week 8 - America's Player

CeCiMom

I suppose... *punches air and gives a long sigh*

Wait just a second... You know nothing about me or my political views, so please don't assume you do... I was trying to take up for you, but sorry to say it won't every happen again... I think maybe you need to learn what a bait and flame are...

Sorry, I don't know.. I'm used to being young=being ignorant=obviously knows nothing at all.

Won't happen again ..apparently I've been baitin' and flamin' like a crazy man the last few days.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin,

Just cause you are young don't mean you don't know anything... I said the other night that being older doesn't always bring wisdom, that sometimes people never find it, and sometimes people are wise beyond their years...

When I first started coming around Morty's we had a guy here that was like 15 that was very wise indeed... I can remember his name, but he had felix the cat as his avatar... Wonderful kid... He just disappeared... He taught me a thing or two and I missed him very much, so I would never say that you are young and don't know anything... :)

I am glad you guys and the live feed updaters can stomach listening to Eric talk ad nauseum. I can only listen to so much before my skin crawls. The guy talks waaaaay too much. If three words would suffice, he has to use 30. I'm sure there are some important points in there but I can't stand to listen to him talk them to death.

Thank y'all for posting whatever it is he's talking about.

Justin,

Just cause you are young don't mean you don't know anything... I said the other night that being older doesn't always bring wisdom, that sometimes people never find it, and sometimes people are wise beyond their years...

When I first started coming around Morty's we had a guy here that was like 15 that was very wise indeed... I can remember his name, but he had felix the cat as his avatar... Wonderful kid... He just disappeared... He taught me a thing or two and I missed him very much, so I would never say that you are young and don't know anything...

I understand, that's an extremely new concept for me. HA I'm used to being thought less of.. lol

And her name is Cheryl!! I thought I was hearing Carol, I was freaking out hoping it was just a coincidence or something... :animated_rotfl:

yay nerdy lil buddy eric, still in there, please do some backstabbing stuff make up a lie about amber or something worthwhile......and for when you get out, not everybody hated jen just the other nerdy people :animated_bouncy:

I have changed my mind about Eric he cannot be known as the Monkey boy . MB is too playful and nice .

The ''Frail Jew'' has to be hereby known as RAT BOY beacuse he has the character of a rat.

I think it hilarious he says he hates Jen so much and continues to talk about her .The idiot does not realize she would love the publicity good or bad. Dick figured that out last nite.

Rat boy said Jen was a transexual .How many real women has he been with ! I thought it was pathetic he was asking Amber for advice on women . I bet his ex girlfriend is laughing at his ass being used by Jess.

Do these idiots not realize when they are pineing away the girl at home will run like hell from the needy bastard :animated_rotfl:

I missed the first 30 mins. of last night's show. When I turned the TV

on the first thing I heard was a hateful comment by Eric to Jen as she's

walking out the door. I have never liked Eric much. Sometimes when

he pi**ed me off I'd do some protest voting. Last night I lost the last

tiny bit of respect I had for him. I've never wanted Amber to win the

1/2 mill. BUT as of now if it came between him and Amber winning...

I'm going to root for Amber. This year I don't have a favorite...and

Amber has been my least liked HG....Eric has just passed Amber for my

least favorite!!! :nono:

JMHO.....and I value yours.

I don't understand all the hate towards Eric. It's true that he gets very annoying. I know people like him that never shut up and talk just to hear themselves talk. He just seems like a very insecure person who's trying to fit in with a bunch of people that he wouldn't normally associate with.

And the big beef that people have with the incest comment he made about D&D wasn't totally him. I was watching the live feed when it happened and people were implying it, but he just came right out and said it.

Archived