Power Of 10 featuring Amber & Daniele

LLMVT

I think Dani will do well on the show too. But lately Amber has been coming close to "kicking butt", so it will be interesting to see how they do. Could you image if one of them won the million, on the first show a nineteen y/o guy did. I wonder if they did, would they go back to the BB house or would they just put them straight into sequester. Maybe it's what they are waiting for, to see if won of them wins big. Then they wouldn't have to worry about a double eviction week or maybe that's when they will decide what to do about Jen. Even if one of them won the $100,000, that would be big.

You know also during the show they have a supporter with them, helping them to decide what percentage to lock in on or if they think they should keep going or not. I wonder if that person would be Dustin. I would say "I'll do it on my own, thank you very much. I guess which ever one moves forward, the other will be the supporter. Good Luck to both of them.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazy posted yrstdy

My guess is power of ten. Next show taping is in Queens N.Y. Tuesday August 21 at 6:30. If they don't show up by 5pm est. I'm going to the studio. Tickets are sold out but I'll try to see them going in.

I told him he was crazy then, but wished him luck, so lets see what he/she has to say later, if they got there.

CRAZY poste this

My guess is power of ten. Next show taping is in Queens N.Y. Tuesday August 21 at 6:30. If they don't show up by 5pm est. I'm going to the studio. Tickets are sold out but I'll try to see them going in.

Just wondering if you made it down there and if you did, did you see them or get the feeling that something was different for tonights taping?

It sounded like they'll be competing against each other for the chance to play in the cash prize portion of the game...so it seems only one can potentially win money.

i would hate to see what he would dress up as... :o

i wonder when amber and daniele will return to the house.... in the wee hours of the morning? or tomorrow afternoon? this might just be the longest trip out of the BB house.

ok, I'm confused... I believe everyone here when it's reported they went to taping of Power of 10, but how did you find out? :animated_scratchchin: Someone attended the taping?

george... they said so on tonights show... at the end.

BB had a tv in the DR and had daniele and amber watch it as they explained where they would be going... and how they would have a chance to win 10 million dollars.

ohhhhhhhh I was watching the show with my boys... then with 15 minutes left my wife/daughter came home... we had to start over for them... just watched the POV comp for a second time now... I'll get there eventually lol

Thanks!

I think they went to an all day spa for beauty and relaxation. Just a guess.

We know Amber sure didn't get any money......They probably had to find some very easy questions and then explain what each word meant in the question.

It would have been better to see them on the show, Are you smarter than a 5th Grader. However, that would have been too painful to watch.

Archived