Power Of 10 featuring Amber & Daniele

LLMVT

there must be someone out there who went to the show taping and knows how they did i noticed that dani had headphones on while she was walking around the ny set did any one else notice that as i understand it they will put music phones on to drown out anyones comments when they cant be protected justlike they did on 21 a few years back

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are conflicting reports on who won. Amber thanked God for the time she had with her cousin, and her cousin was the one that was there if she won. Other reports say Danielle won, but no mention of Nick.

Either way, I knew Amber couldn't keep her mouth shut.

The very first night of the Power of 10, the 19 year old young man had his dad as "the person to support him" and he was seated in a special place in what appeared to be the front of the audience seating. The young man's mother was also there but she was just mixed in with the other audience members. The camera showed his mother and he was able to make contact with her during his time answering questions. She's the one that encouraged him to go for the $1M (his dad was telling him to stop at the $100K). He listened to his mom and won the $1M.

So I'm sure that both Amber and Daniele got to talk to the person that was there to "support them".

So I'm sure that both Amber and Daniele got to talk to the person that was there to "support them".

That might well be, but not in the context of the game. When a brand new game starts, it begins with two people answering the same percentage question. The one who wins that round is the only one who continues, and the only one who has a supporter at stage edge.

That might well be, but not in the context of the game

I'll agree with that.

I was watching ET tonight, and a "coming up" for tomorrow's night show was on. The headline for it was "Contestants from BB8 would be on the Power of 10, and they were their when one broke down in tears". Yes it was Amber they were talking about. It would be fun if someone can upload it to the video thread.

Also just a note: Since Dani does beat Amber in the showdown and Nick is her "supporter", I do not think that Amber knows how well (or not so well) that Dani did.

After they got back and were "not talking about it" Amber did say something about she didn't get to play in the actual game which leads me to believe she played in the first part and lost to Daniele. Then Julie Chen alluded to how well one of the HG did on the show.

I was thinking Amber won the showdown because she got to see her cousin. I didn't see Dani mention anything about seeing Nick, but I don't following the feeds 24/7.

That's what I thought as well.

I have reason to believe Daniele did win the showdown and she won quite a bit of money.

I think she did see Nick but SHUT UP because they told them not to say a word.

Daniele mentioned that she was glad that Nick had shaved his ugly moustache.

Plus, Amber could have glanced to see her cousin.

We will see Tuesday :animated_scratchchin:

Dani and Amber were told not to talk about the show. I also think that Dani did do well on the show and probably was told that if she said anything the money would be forfeited or something like that. Amber was most likely threaten about losing some of the money she would get for her stipend if she said anything about it. I still don't think Amber knows how well Dani might have done. If Dani did do well, I really hope they do not tell the other HG's "how well" she did. Everyone would be gunning for her even more. Just like if they give up Eric being AP if he made it to the F2 b/f they were to cast their votes. But nothing is fair in love and war. I'm sure it would boast ratings if they were told and Dani would really have to fight to stay.

right after the power of 10 .. is it goin to be a live show?? they said that the houseguests were goin to know where dani and amber went on tuesday .. so is it a liveshow?

The live eviction show I believe is still on Thursday, so they might not tell them until Thursday, but we would know Tuesday when we watch Power of 10. I'm not sure JC told the HG's they would know Tuesday, I think she told them next week. I'll go back and watch some of the live show and see what JC might have said.

when amber said something about seeing her cousin it was while she was praying (thanking God for letting her see her cousin) - maybe they got to sit backstage together or something while danielle played the game??

the reason I point this out is because she wasn't talking to any of the HG. Just to "herself and God" when she said it. Dani hasn't mentioned seeing Nick b/c she doesn't pray outloud. :)

Are they showing the HG's the Power of 10 show, now? The fantabulous live feeders say there's fire and it's only Monday.

Man, I hope Amber wins $10Million, just so her "don't evict me" speech would be more like, "God told me to tell you to F*ck off. I'm outta here."

Maybe this is why we have Trivia at the moment....perhaps BB is letting them watch the girls trip to The Power of 10 maybe?

Julie did say last week, tune in on Tuesday to see the houseguests reactions. Like maybe they are getting footage for tomorrow's show. What do you guys think?

Archived