Power Of 10 featuring Amber & Daniele

LLMVT

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What percentage of actual votes does CBS actually count towards the America's Player choice?

Last night, when Dani and Amber came home, Dani said they went to NY and met the Steins and Earl. I am guessing that the Steins she is talking about are Erics family, but who is Earl? I vaguely remember someone mentioning the name Earl but I dont remember who it was or what relation Earl was to them. Anyone remember?

What percentage of Americans expect Amber knows the correct answer to 1 + 1 - 1....

What percentage of Americans expect's Danielle and Nick relationship to last after BB.....

What percentage of Americans expect Eric to really win BB.....

What percentage of Americans expect Jessica to dump Eric and try her chances on the New Flava of love show...

What percentage of Americans will burn their bunny suit after seeing Zach in his.....

What percentage of Americans expects Zach to wash his hands coming out of the bathroom....

I wondered about the viewers, too, being too easily allowed to say something. Unless they were to play the show and add the people later. Please, woulsn't someone have possibly leaked by now they we at a taping or heard about a taping?

Who's to say that anyone in the Power of 10 audience knows of or watches BB? Good show by the way, I like it.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHEN THE EPISODES WHEN AMBER AND DANIELE WILL BE APPEARING WILL AIR ON TV? I WAS THINKING THAT THEY WOULD AIR TONIGHT BUT, THEN I REMEMBERED THAT THEY TAPE A COUPLE OF EPISODES AT A TIME.

Archived