Power Of 10 featuring Amber & Daniele

LLMVT

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Selling his stuff on ebay?? Hitting chatrooms?? WTF? This was the same guy who had about as much impact on the game as wallpaper. I just don't get people some times.

He might not have had any impact on the game, but for some reason alot of america loves him. He sold his BB bag for over $1500, one of his t shirts for over $1800, and a bandana for over $400. I don't know why anyone would pay to have any of his stuff, and was glad when he was evicted, but I guess not everyone is of the same opinion.

Here is a link to the Ebay auctions I mentioned

http://search-completed.ebay.com/search/se...ntrypage=search

Are you sure it's from Nick? The only picture from the link is a screenshot that anyone with a digital camera and a flatscreen could take. Usually people post pictures of the ITEM not themselves using it.

It would have been much simpler for him to take a picture of his items. To get the shots used in the eBay auction, Nick would have to had known to record the exact show where he got evicted or sit thru CBS's online replays, whereas a scammer could just hit the replay button on their DVR and take a screenshot.

Also, the person selling the items has been a member since the year 2000. Nick would have been too young to have an account seven years ago. The account's screen name is his last name, so it could be a relative. Even so, I smell a scam.

Now, back to the topic!!!! CBS using the BB hgs to cross-promote Viacom productions is a given - Neil Patrick Harris last year, the movie nights, Jun going to the MTV awards, etc. so the Power of 10 didn't surprise me. In fact, I think it was brilliant because the first contestant ever won a million dollars. It's a lock that these two won't come close to breaking their budget, even with the private jet ride, etc.

Ha, anyone dumb enough to drop that kind of cash on a bandana from a BB evictee, deserves to get hornswaggled.

I am absolutely sure it is Nick selling this stuff. I originally got the link from him and his verified myspace page, and this is his long standing ebay account(from 2000). Starcevic is his last name, hence the ebay ID starcevic11. It is pretty obvious from his ebay account that he is not very active on ebay(looks like these are the first items he had ever sold, and he has never left feedback for anyone buyer or seller), and it was probably just easier for him to copy and paste these pictures than to try to take good pictures of the things he is listing. Not sure hom many items you have sold on ebay(I have sold thousands myself http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ame=STRK:ME:UFS ), but it is not easy to get good pictures of Tshirts and duffel bags. These pictures are about the best he could do IMO.

Why is he selling stuff Danielle touched? I thought he would have them surrounded by burning candles...wait, that's how she feels about him...

I don't know where I read or saw this (and did not read all the pages of this thread) but I keep seeing speculation as to why Danielle was pissed about the show.

Her ex-boyfriend was her "help" in the show and I suspect that is the last person she wanted to see at this time. ESPECIALLY with Amber there.

Not sure hom many items you have sold on ebay

A lot, but back in the early days of ebay when buyers were more honest. I believe you, shhximxhiding, since you got the link on his myspace page. I'd gone there too but hadn't cruised thru his blog which is where he talks about auctioning off his stuff.

I can't wait to watch the show tonight to see if Dani wigs out when she sees Nick instead of her b/f. I didn't know it was ex - I seem to remember her going on to ED about how she didn't want her relationship with Nick to mess things up with him.

Whaaaamber and Dani could auction off their Power of 10 backstage passes, but Dani would want to keep it as a memento of the last time she saw her sweetie and Amber would probably say, "What's eBay? :P

Amber would probably ask "What's Power of 10".

BTW - why is the show called Power of 10? Seriously, i don't get it. Shouldn't it be something like "Closest to the poll" or "Survey Says"

I don't know where I read or saw this (and did not read all the pages of this thread) but I keep seeing speculation as to why Danielle was pissed about the show.

Her ex-boyfriend was her "help" in the show and I suspect that is the last person she wanted to see at this time. ESPECIALLY with Amber there.

Nick was her "helper " for sure, they showed it on one of the last episodes of BB. I think the reason she was upset is because she did not get to see Nick, which would mean that she did not get to play the actual game. That is of course just my oppinion and not worth much. We will all see tonight for sure.

why is the show called Power of 10? Seriously, i don't get it. Shouldn't it be something like "Closest to the poll" or "Survey Says"

I think it is called power of ten because each question you get right the amount of money you have is multiplied by ten, 1,000, 10,000, 100,000, 1,000,000, and 10,000,000.

BTW - why is the show called Power of 10? Seriously, i don't get it. Shouldn't it be something like "Closest to the poll" or "Survey Says"

The prize money goes up by the power of 10 - like if a miracle happens and one of those two boxes of rocks actually wins the million. she could turn it into 10 million by getting the last question right.

Wait 1 to the power of anything is 1. 10 to the power of 10 is 10,000,000,000. The title still doesn't make much sense, to me.

Just another case of dumbing down America...curse this big brain of mine...

No Grans, i think they say that on the CBS website. I've known drew for YEARS (yes, I'm name dropping) and I know he knows the math ain't quite right.

I'm still dying to find out how Amber screwed up twice on the show.

Nah, that's not name-dropping. When you really do know the person, how else are you supposed to discuss something that happened with them?

I'm originally from SoCal and knowing celebs isn't a big deal like it is here in AZ. A new principal once had some stupid "get to know you" activity where we had to sign cards of other faculty members. The card was a list of accomplishments, abilities, etc. with spaces for people to sign that they'd done/can do something, like speak Japanese or climbed a mountain on another continent. Everyone kept coming to me for "Has met a celebrity," so my new boss asked, "Which one did you meet?" I told him, "Too many to mention, I'm from L.A."

Didn't exactly get us off on the right foot. He thought I was blowing him off, but my fellow faculty members, who knew me and that I was telling the truth, were thankful that I didn't waste more of our start of the school year prep time listing them. Because of where I grew up, I don't see the famous as anything other than people like you or me, except that they can't run down to Ralph's on the spur of the moment for a quart of milk.

How did Amber screw up twice? If they don't show it tonight, you have to tell us!

I'm still dying to find out how Amber screwed up twice on the show

They did not say that she screwed up twice on the show, but that she screwed up twice with money. IMO I think they were talking about once on Power of 10, and the other time being that she would not win BB8.

Archived