Power Of 10 featuring Amber & Daniele

LLMVT

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does scrutinize mean? :animated_rotfl:

Exactly what I was going to say... ha :D

lol at her thinking people will like pitbulls...theres more vicious pitbulls then nice ones

Many people feel that it is the way pit bulls are raised that makes them agressive and there are those that think its the breed. Her cousin said they had pit bulls and were good dogs. I know a few people that have them too and they're ok dogs. That was a difficult question and heck no one asked me my opinion so who knows who they are polling for this game.

I actually thought the women in military answer was very low...I would have guessed a higher number.

I have a feeling that number is a bit higher now than it would have been two months ago because of the Vick thing. I think a lot of people now associate pit bulls with dog fighting and think no one should have them.

To quote Drew the other night, "No one goes on a game show for $10,000".

I missed the show, but I agree there's no skill involved. I have a pitbull, my neighbors have pitbulls, the worst thing they could do to you is crush you because they all think they're about 10 pounds. What was the answer?

People started booing hardcore when his name was mentioned and she joined in and gave him a thumbs down to follow it up with "I like Michael Vick" and the crowd laughed at her and Drew said "you won't after you get out of the house"

Lad 756

The funniest part about her praying and kissing her necklace is that her necklace is

really just one of those flip flop pendants. (nothing spiritual, but I guess she pretends)

hmmm.... maybe she's thinking of the poem " Footprints " .... and and thinks that they are the sandals he wore :animated_scratchchin:

The funniest part about her praying and kissing her necklace is that her necklace is

really just one of those flip flop pendants. (nothing spiritual, but I guess she pretends)

hmmm.... maybe she's thinking of the poem " Footprints " .... and and thinks that they are the sandals he wore animated_scratchchin.gif

I remember Amber saying a while back something about her necklace being representative of her daughter... i.e. when she is kissing it/playing with it she was telling her daughter that she loves her.

Archived