Power Of 10 featuring Amber & Daniele

LLMVT

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Danielle probably won something. She's like the girl who tags along with friends to the horse races, picks the ones with the funniest names, then walks away with a trifecta. She even said she always wins the Hooters staff football pools every year just by guessing randomly.

Amber probably didn't win because she said she was miserable on the flight back. Although that could be because she won $10 million dollars and has to go hang out with Dick for another couple more weeks until they evict her and she can go pick up the check.

Although that could be because she won $10 million dollars and has to go hang out with Dick for another couple more weeks until they evict her and she can go pick up the check.

sSig_rofl.gif

never watch this show but i will next tuesday

I read on wiki that the guy who won the million on the first show gets it as a 10-year annuity.

Jamie Sadler, a 19-year-old pre-med student at the University of Florida, from Upper Montclair, New Jersey, was the first contestant to earn the right to play for money on the game show, and succeeded in winning $1,000,000 (to be paid as a ten-year annuity).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_of_10

That's why Amber is so upset...she wants all the money now!

I doubt she won much of anything, but it would be so funny to see Jameka call her out on being greedy since she always has her comments on how greed runs the house. lol More than likely, she would have lost because she was being greedy.

I think we can prove that neither of them won any significant amount of money.

1. If Danielle won a large amount we would have seen Amber crying every day, and asking God why he gave it to Danielle and not her.

2. If Amber won a large amount she would have cried every day, and thanked God for giving her the money.

Neither of these happened, so they both won small amounts of money, or none at all.

(Yes, I'm quoting myself)

Last night, when Dani and Amber came home, Dani said they went to NY and met the Steins and Earl. I am guessing that the Steins she is talking about are Erics family, but who is Earl? I vaguely remember someone mentioning the name Earl but I dont remember who it was or what relation Earl was to them. Anyone remember?

Earl is Eric's iguana!!!!

i can't wait to see how they are keeping them isolated from the audience in the studio. because they obviously can't have any contact with the outside world so the audience can't talk to them about anything. are they going to have the middle of the stage sound proofed so they can't hear the audience. or are they just going to be in the studio by themselves with just drew carey and only the necessary people to tape the episode?

I know it's hard for a lot of us BB addicts to fathom,

But there are LOADS of people in the U.S. who have no idea who Dani and Amber are. It wouldn't be difficult at all to keep them from the 'fans' who might attempt to relay messages to them.

They kept their excursion a secret, even though some of us forumees figured it out in advance.

When you are on stage, Bright lights in your eyes really prevent you from seeing the people in the audience. Other than those in the first few rows.

So I think really the only time they would have to worry about someone getting to them, so to speak, would be walking to and from the Limo into the buildings.

last night on the feeds Amber and Dani said they had to wear earphones and glasses when they were in public..so really the only time "fans" had a chance to say anything would actually be during the taping of the show and I doubt that happening...But then again "fans" yelled things to Janelle from the audience when she went to the taping of 2 and a Half Men in BB6

Doesn't it figure that Eric would have a bug-eyed pet :animated_rotfl:

If they met his parents, I wonder how the producers kept them from hearing pep talk or disparaging comments from random people.

sean89

Find Member's Posts Yesterday, 03:02 AM Post #32

It appears that Amber and Daniele went head to head in the best of 5 question on Pof10. It sounds like Daniele won that and went on to actually play the game. The way Amber talked seemed like she didn't actually play the real game, just the showdown. And we all know how dumb Amber is so it makes sense.

I took this from the live feed reports from yesterday.

Nick... I still can't believe the hype that surrounds him. He's the Mike of season 6.. barely in the house but only popular because of his showmance with a more popular HG.

I don't think Nick is ANYTHING like Mike. Nick is cute and charismatic. Mike is ugly, nasty and overconfident.

Nick actually had feelings for Dani and Mike thought it was funny to secretly trash the woman he was messing with on national TV.

Archived