Tuesday, August 21th

uvp

Are they going to show Jen's attack on Dick's smokies this evening? Usually the Tuesday show is POV comp and ceremony, but all this has happened afterwords...

I think it will be interesting to see how CBS spins this one...

IMO Eric should be quiet about letting Jameka play for HOH, her not being able to is her ticket to being safe. If BB comes out and says, "OK, because Jen is eating, Jameka, you can now play for HOH, if you're still here." Wouldn't that give the others a reason to evict her?

I also find it funny that Eric, Zach and Dick say they don't like cheaters. When is it cheating and when is it "game play"? One would say that Dani getting a letter from Nick (an evicted house guest) is breaking the rules. I'm not. I say it's all in the game...I'm just saying.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me put it this way, she is suffering having to be with Dick until she gets evicted this week, so why continue to suffer on slop?

I'd be eating too if I knew I was going home and everyone was on my case. Screw all of them. Jen was right, the DR people caused all this to start with their blatant manipulation of the game. If the DR people can manipulate the game and "cheat", so can she.

I don't understand why they care so much about what she's doing now. They all hate her, so then just vote her out and be done with it.

They care because most of them have very poor self-esteem and don't understand people with a devil may care attitude. They care because they want to see her be controlled and it isn't happening.

BB knows they messed up this year. What do you expect them to do, kick her out of the house for continuously eating? Then all she'd need to do is go on every talk show in the country and countless web pages giving information as to exactly how BB manipulated the game in that DR and cheated themselves.

America loves controversies like that, they'd eat it up.

Jen has BB by the balls and I am delighted. They cheated and now she's throwing it back in their faces.

I find it humorous that Zach/Dick/Eric are talking now about how they would prefer people 'play the game the way it is meant to be played' I personally would hate to be playing the game in the house if Dick or Howie were constantly using their rants as strategy within the rules of the game... but I guess whatever you do that fits in the rules is ok, but if others do the same but it isn't to your advantage, then it isn't the way the game is meant to be played lol

If Jameka believes the winner is preordained by God and that everything happens for a reason, why is she so pissed off at Jen for eating?

I'd LOVE to hear a rational explanation of this.

I agree that it is foolish for Jameka to just sit around pouting about what Jen is doing but if she wanted to get back in the game, instead of laying there playing dead, she should start eating too. That way it makes her less of a threat than Jen. And it also takes away some of the power from the other fools that are in the house.

I amnot a huge Jen fan...but she did get my respect for stepping up her game and pulling out the stops. Even if all she accomplishes is annoying Dick.

I personally can stand Dick or Danielle. She has been fly under her disfunctional fathers wing this whole game. She has allowed him to do all the dirty work and then throws him under the bus when it isnt working for her. He runs around kissing her ass and she treats him like crap. Plus why that HUGE D/D Donato alliance has not been broken up yet is beyond me.....WTF are the rest of them thinking?????

So what is Jen's punishment? From what I could gather, her penalty nomination has been rescinded and it has been replaced with an automatic vote against her. Dick was blabbing something about a 6-0 vote so maybe the HOH gets to vote too.

But it could still be 5-1 if America's vote is to evict Jamkea. That would be awesome. LOL. Jen will be gone, and that sucks, and that damn phantom vote is still there.

Is it just me ......or has Dick and Eric gotten very, very cocky in this game? As much as I didnt like Amber, I think it would serve both of them right to see her get back in the game and nominate both of them to see how they would react to that. Break up both of those alliances and let each one fight for themselves and see if they are still as confident as they are acting now.

I agree with you Arrowhead. She may not have been my favorite player in the beginning, but look at what we have to choose from. Dick runs Danielles show and Eric runs Jess's show.....so they dont have to think or do for themselves.

I applaud Jen for stepping up her game.....WooHoo

Jen did not come up with what she is doing, the girl has no game, I believe that the DR people saw her looking at the rule book and planted the seeds of all of this, Jen is soooo unsure of herself all the time, she cannot even carry on simple conversation, even when she is answering or trying to add something, she usually just lets her voice trail off and stops talking, then looks around like "Did I say the right thing?" If she has any gumption it is because she is just plain apathetic and does not know any better, I did not like her at first, then I decided she was ok, now after watching her for weeks floating around and having absolutely NOTHING of interest to say that she is and was basically throwing a big hissy fit cause she did not see the backdoor coming, she was grasping at straws picking up that rule book, and maybe because they didn't want her to walk they planted the seeds, she said she was not going to sequester that it was not good enough for her, give me a break people, Jen is not the mastermind you all are makin her out to be, and with that said Jameka is soooo passive, she has given up evidently,JMHO, I say that Jen is by by.

If the HG's had any true spirit, they would stage a rebellion.

Jen continues to eat when she, by her own choice, gave up eating real food to get the veto and remove herself from the block.

So, rules don't apply any more! HG's should be singing, talking about their DR with ALL the other HG's. Jameka should be cooking up turkey burgers on the grill. Turn off all the lights in the house. Hey, give us all penalty nons, BB! Booya!

Archived