Tuesday, August 21th

uvp

Agree with you there, Gingersnaps, and I think if there was to be a rebellion they should have all stood up to Dick as a group and bombarded him. There is power in numbers, they should have given him a taste of his own medicine from the beginning!!!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quote: "Agree with you there, Gingersnaps, and I think if there was to be a rebellion they should have all stood up to Dick as a group and bombarded him. There is power in numbers, they should have given him a taste of his own medicine from the beginning!!!"

Nope, there will never be a rebellion, each man/women for themselves against any rants, that's how it's been. If they did band together...the verbal abuse probably would have stopped long ago.

and I think if there was to be a rebellion they should have all stood up to Dick as a group and bombarded him. There is power in numbers, they should have given him a taste of his own medicine from the beginning!!!

they did do that the night jessica won HOH. they all stood around dick and got in his face and gave him a taste of his own medicine. all at the same time.

they did do that the night jessica won HOH. they all stood around dick and got in his face and gave him a taste of his own medicine. all at the same time.

Yup! And then obviously sent home someone in their own group!

haha

BB8, season of maroons!!

Jen is confusing.

I don't understand why she lets dick go at her like that?

Are you kidding me?

Dick treats her like crap and it is ACCEPTABLE, b/c JEN doesn't PUT HER FOOT DOWN.

When DICK tried that CRAP with JAMEKA, she DID NOT LET IT RIDE.

I feel for her, but at certain points you have to take STANCE and MAKE SURE that DICK

gets it that you will not tolerate any s h it from him.

dick stuck by his promise not to harrass her so much, until she pulled this. he didn't provoke it, but jen was obviously trying to provoke him. i don't agree with dicks antics...but he didn't do anything this time. jen didn't like the answers that dan gave her about putting her up, so she flipped out and went crazy. hearing her evil laugh as she tore up the cigs was just zach creepy.

Maroons....from bugs bunny...meaning morons....I'm guessing that's what the OP meant.

Bugs used to always say..."what a maroon!"

:lol:

Dick and Jameka are outside talking about Jen. Jameka comments about there being a mystery vote this week and Dick says no way that will happen 'cause Dustin's gone.

Come on America! Vote to evict Jameka.

Archived