Tuesday, August 21th

uvp

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hoh only gets one nom since jen is already up

about to head over to cbs to se their opinion on the incident

about to head over to cbs to se their opinion on the incident
You prefer middle schooler's opinions over those here at Morty's? :animated_scratchchin::lol:

Jen just came out of the DR and is STILL eating! Jameka is putting two and two together and saying how unfair Jen's eating is (strategy wise). Dick told her she needs to go reconfirm her votes.

I really don't care that much for Jen, but she is someone's daughter. If someone talked to Daniele the way Dick has yelled such vile things at Jen - he probably would kill somebody. That kind of vicious crap goes way beyond game playing. Just to set the record straight - Jen was sitting outside and Dick came over and sat by HER and blew smoke in her face - she did not come over and sit by him as he is now claiming. I have been a Dick fan until now, but he's gone too far. JMHO :dontgetit:

I think it is totally wrong for BB to allow Jen to continue eating without any further consequences.

she got her penalty nom so she can eat all she wants.

But he did nothing to her to cause her to destroy his property. I am not in favor of the way he talks to people in the house, but he did not cause this outburst by Jen.

I know he blew smoke in her face when he sat down, but he was pissed because of what she did, usually he does smoke away from people while they are eating or sitting around.

She was following him around, she was bothering him and he blew smoke in her face, I say good for him, good night, I have had enough of these shenannigans tonight, later peoples

i am about to call it a night too

Jen had no right to destroy his cigs. I totally agree. However, there is no excuse for his viciousness and calling her a c#@* and other vile names. My point is that this behavior is not good game playing. :sly:

Zach just told Dick that he confirmed with DR that Jen will get the penalty nom if she stays, and that is a "game changer" for him. Dick says that he wants to know every detail about the penalty nom and whether there is any way at all that Jen can get herself off the block. Zach says that he disagrees with Dick--that the DR doesn't have to tell them that.

Zach just said to Dick that he is glad Dani is gone and having fun and didn't have to see Dick's part. Dick told Zach that he had nothing to do with it, and Zach said he had "collateral damage!"

Oh that woke me up. You really think Jameka is gone???

Eric, Zach, and Dick talking about dog racing in CA and the topic switched to Vick.

Eric said he wouldn't be surprised if they got out of the house and found out that Vick was suspended for a year. Dick wouldn't be surprised if he was in jail. Classic and perfect timing.

I think that it was a smart game play (whether fair or not) for Jen to make. She reads that rule book all of the time. Now, she has had a lot of good food (she ate all of the food groups) and she probably figured they couldn't do any worse than give her a penalty nomination, so why not eat the rest of the night? In the meantime, BB doesn't want her to walk out, and she has told them that she would walk home rather than go into sequester right now. So, they're going to let her go ahead and eat a hearty meal, and tell her if she stays, she'll get the penalty nomination.

Meanwhile, Jameka follows the rules and now is at risk because everyone knows Jen is up on the block next week and can't get off the block.

If Jameka was smart, she'd be eating everything she can get her hands on right now, to even the playing field. No one would even be mad at her, because they would know she is doing it to save herself. She'll be on the block next week anyway, if anyone other than Amber wins HOH. So why not eat and get the penalty nomination just like Jen? If Jen is going to think outside the box, Jameka should, too.

I've just seen the opening Sho2 minutes, that I missed on the feeds earlier.

He came out, sat next to Jen, and blew smoke in her face.

He held the cig, fire down, and jabbed it on her hand. Repeatedly. All the while saying 'you're going to get burned'.

If there is a reason BB is cutting her any slack at all, it's probably because he put the hot end of the cig on her hand.

I don't get why it's OK for ED to go thru his usual histrionics, when he is on the block, or trying to get on the block, or trying to save Dani, and it's not OK for Jen to do something equal on her own behalf.

And now, that the dust has settled, ED is fully aware of how this might change the game, and is planning accordingly. He knows she went thru the rule book, and likely had a plan in mind.

Go Jen. Turn about is fair play.

He held the cig, fire down, and jabbed it on her hand. Repeatedly. All the while saying 'you're going to get burned'.

That is a lie. He did not jab it at her, she grabbed at it and burned herself. I'm watching it now. The second time she tried grabbing it he threatened to burn her with it, and she burned herself again.

Archived