Tuesday, August 21th

uvp

ok why hasn't Jen been kicked off the show right then and there for violence.... wheter it's a slap or whatever... violence is not allowed I thought plus destroying property (cigs or not they're expensive)

but she should have to leave for hitting Dick agree???

I don't think she actually smacked him.

Plus, if Dick doesn't get expelled for pouring a drink on someone's head, I doubt she'll get expelled for trying to grab a cig from Dick's hand.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nope they had there feast a couple of nights ago. Jen is a joke
Big Brother is a joke. I'm a diehard fan, but why have rules if they're not enforced?
Could you hear Dick in the DR saying" I have issues"
He said that because he wanted to go into the DR and they wouldn't open it.

I am just saying that everyone it trying to blame Dick because she was grabbing at his cigarette. Jen was wrong.

We all blamed Dick for pouring tea on Jen's head. We did not say it was Jen's fault.

I have also watched people that tried to quit cold turkey that have smoked for years... It can make you VERY sick... Not everyone, but a lot of people it does...

Jen just announced that if she stays, she has a penalty nomination for next week and can't take herself off with the veto so she is just going to eat.

The rest of the groups gives her hell for saying that right in front of Jameka who has to eat slop.

When last I tuned in....

It was daylight, and ED was mildly bad mouthing Jen. All the HG's were outside, sharing in the newly found delight in bashing Jen.

Fast forward, and it's open warfare??

WTF happened between then, and this cigarrette in the face, slap down, drag out fight? What's the point, if Jen is up on the block...why the ED antics??? More agita injection by BB?

She had no right to destroy his cigarettes, and she agreed to be in the BB house, smoke and all, so she has no non smoking rights, has no right to do anything to those cigarettes, she is not taking being on the block well at all, that is what this is all about, she is letting her true shelfishness shine thru, I also feel for Jameka being subjected to her sitting there while Jen does exactly what Jen wants eating and you know Jameka would like to eat. Right now I am sooooo over Jen, spoiled beeeoch in my book. I would not have hidden her things, because I would not have wanted her to know that she upset me in any way, but he can be childish as well, bottom line, Jen is at fault here and there needs to be consequences, and I do not mean over the ice tea or the name calling, but when you break the rules, like eating, that is not good, and what she did to property that does not belong to her is wrong, I do not believe they said she could destroy those cigarettes, she is a liar, that makes no sense.

There is no way in hell I would tell the AP to vote for Jen to stay, she is showing her true colors, she is angry that she is on the block and is going home and she basically had a hissy fit.

Dick hid a lot of Dustin's clothes. Jen knew it--Dick told Jen all about it. Before Jen entered the house, she asked specifically what the rules were for stuff like throwing cigarettes in the pool. I guess she figured someone would smoke--or heck, maybe BB told her about Dick! Since Dick and Daniele knew ahead of time they would be in the BB house together, anything is possible!

So, I am not clear on whether Dick had already been hiding some of Jen's clothes or not before all of this. But something happened to make Jen want to smash his cigarettes. (I have infected ears and can't use my headphones, so it is harder to know what is happening than it normally is--sorry). She did smash a carton and BB called her in twice to talk to her. They told her she could HIDE but couldn't DESTROY property. (This is probably VERY unfair to Jen, as her shirt had mustard on it, and she felt that destroyed her shirt. So much for BB being fair at all). Also, Dick hid some of Dustin's clothes by tying them in knots last week and throwing them over the roof. Some of them never made it back to Dustin. One white shirt did, but it was covered in black stuff. BB seems to make up the rules as it goes along....

As for eating, I remember back during the season with Dana (remember Crazy-eyes Dana)? She ate M&M's and she was on slop, and absolutely nothing was done to her. They knew for sure she ate them, too! Also, Daniele had a bag of M&M's under her bed last week when she was on slop, and no one knows if she ate any or not. BB has never really enforced the food rule evenly.

Jen just came outside and told Dick and the others that she was told that if she stayed after Thursday that she WILL get a penalty nomination and she WILL HAVE NO WAY of getting off the block. It sounds like she wouldn't be able to play for veto. That's what she said, anyway!

I think Jen just wants to go home. She's given up $250,000 if she wins it. So, does that mean that her stipend is included or not? I've been wondering about that. Either way, she probably feels she'd rather forget the stipend if it means she could be stuck with these people in sequester. Let's not forget--she lives in a very nice house according to her, so it's not like having a maid or living in a nice vacation home would be new to her, like it would be for some of us. So, it's not worth it to her.

Archived