Tuesday, August 21th

uvp

OK I did not see him blow smoke in her face just that she sat down near him. I guess the video will show me if he did. If he did that was rude and she should have called him out on that and gotten up and left. I don't think adults should be grabbing cigarettes out of other peoples hands.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adults should beat the crap out of other adults with they blow smoke in thier face?

Would it not be better to tell them they are a rude piece of crap and get up and move?

Dick is a piece of white trash blowing smoke in the poor girls face is he not a pathetic excuse for a man

Yeah, that is gross... Plus he goes on and on and on... Let it go already dick, you made your point... Entertainment is one thing, ignorance is another...

It wouldn't have happened if she hadn't touched his cigs... She came in planning to do that... She has admitted that... So you know... She was just so right to plan before she even came in the house that she was going to destory something that belonged to someone else...

Listen, I smoked for 40 some years and I quit 7 years ago, I am not a self-righteous non-smoker, I have to work in the bar sometimes and am subjected to second hand smoke, after Jan it will be smoke free, but to each his own, whatever set her off does not make it ok to destroy his cigs, I do not like smoking or being around it but far be it form me to tell anyone what they should do, and if someone blew smoke in my face I would just leave the area, but of course they are locked up in there and things get heated. I personally think Jen is just mad she is on the block, and I think her selfishness is showing thru, she thinks the sequester house is beyond her, then she should just go on and go for God sakes,

Jen did wrong by destroying personal property, it doesn't matter that it is cig. (I am not advicating for smoking I don't like it myself). She had her bags packed before she destroyed his cig. so she probably thought that she would be asked to leave by BB.

Of course Dick was going to be mad, he does smoke a lot of cig. Was it wrong that he blew smoke in her face (yes) but all she had to do is move. It isn't like he just started smoking and he always smokes around the couches so that should not be a big surprise to her.

Hiding her stuff or pouring ice tea on her head is small compared to destroying a carton or so cig. which is very expensive.

Jen eating is just another way to force BB to kick herself out instead her just leaving which I do believe she would have to pay them. ( I could be wrong).

Jen just getting put up next week again without Pov is nothing. BB's rules are a joke.

This is all of my opinion

Thing is Dick would not have blown smoke in a guy's face only a girl . I would have told him once and if he did not stop then knocked the hell out him . On a different note I think Mike would have taken up for Jen too as he was the only gentleman on the show.

I mean it pisses me off that the guys do not have any fricking backbone and tell Dick he should cool down .

Of course Dick was going to be mad, he does smoke a lot of cig. Was it wrong that he blew smoke in her face (yes) but all she had to do is move.

stop making excuses for this ass clown

If I was Jam. I would be worried because Jen would be an easy out for next week, so they all may change their minds and vote Jam. out this week. That's what I would do, unless Jen leaves on her own, but they have talked everyone out this season who has asked to leave so far.

Jen must have decided that she had enough of Dick and gave him what he deserves. Were her actions immature, yes but no more immature then Dick's. How old is Dick? He is a father? He certainly isn't a role model! I can't believe that a man would treat women so badly. This guy has no class. :wacko:

She tore up 4 cartons not just one

See?! I told you I can't hear anything! ROFLMAO!

Jameka is very worried about that very thing. It's right of her to worry, too, because I could see people saying, "Let's keep Jen since she has to be on the block next week."

Edited to add: Hey! That might be Eric's excuse and how he tries to sway the vote if he finds out that AP's vote is to keep Jen!

if jameka leaves this week i would be thrill

but i dont think jen would like to stay another week being a sitting duck

no one is making excuses for ED, I get sick of his going on and on , but She is messed up eating in front of Jameka like the RULES do not apply to me because I am tooo good for this sh*t, she is bein a baby for bein put up.

Archived