Tuesday, August 21th

uvp

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick purposely burned her after threatening to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKS5c3MA1Mg

(edit) Sorry...posted the wrong one first

The very last scene of the clip shows him swing it right at her hand as she reached for it.

It's unbelievable how much that loser gets away with while anyone else gets in trouble for any slight infraction.

So she destroyed his cigarettes, big deal. Its no different than destroying someone's poison in my opinion.

If he's allowed to puff smoke in her face would she be allowed to spit slop in his face whenever she wanted?

That's not how I saw it on Sho2, Jfetch...

Dick was on the lounge, Jen was standing over him. She grabbed at him a few times, the camera pulled back, I clearly saw the fire end of the cig tightly grabbed between ED's fingers, and pointing down. His hand off camera, you could see him jab downward, and Jen pull back, she said something about being burned, and ED said 'you're going to get burned'.

We need instant replay!!

He jabbed forward at the same time she tried to grab it. Every other time was her grabbing it herself. Don't say he was repeatedly jabbing his cig into her hand.

I have instant replay on my DVR.

On thing is for sure. Dick was following Jen around, and not the other way around. She wasn't asking for anything, as others have claimed.

The clip I saw (not the one linked here) didn't have the end part with the cigarette burning--it just had her sitting there, after he had followed her around, and then he blew the smoke and he sat down, and she got up and tried to push his cigarette away. It didn't show the burning or him saying that she would get burned. If anyone has a clip of that point, I'd love to see it.

Thanks,

Cat

I don't hate ED...I'm not liking him as much as I did before tonight though....

In my viewing, more than one stab, is repeatedly. He did it once, and then again when she had her hand outstretched.

She asked for it, no doubt, but he gave it to her.

Yea she tried grabbing the cig and he aimed it down on her . What a proud man . He will say he warned her if she tried to grab it he would burn her. It is amazing how it turns my stomach seeing that white trash piece of crap degrading her .I swear if I was there I would have took up for her.

Thanks for posting that link!

It's obvious that she was pushing at his hand, and he tried to burn her, on purpose.

Those who think she asked for that: If, when Dick dumped the iced tea on Jen's head, Jen would have shoved the edge of the glass into Dick's eye, would that have been okay because he "asked for it?"

At the end, Dick says "You're going to get burned...AGAIN! I PROMISE YOU."

I wonder if he disciplined his daughter that way, and that's why she wouldn't talk to her own father for over two years? Just wondering....

Okay, she put herself into that position tonight. And Dick put himself into that position when he poured tea on her, but she didn't physically assault him with the glass.

If Dick was a decent, real man, he would have just kept his hands off her and told BB that she was touching him, or he could have gotten up and walked away. Isn't that what everyone says Jen should do when Dick is mean to her, pours tea on her, etc.? She should get up and walk away? He certainly shouldn't turn his cigarette around so it is pointed at her, and jab her with it.

I'm mad! I have Showtimetoo at home, but I'm here at my Mom's house

so no BBAD!!! It's been a snooze fest for weeks.....and I get to miss the

most exciting thing to date.....sounds like it was bad on both Dick and Jen.

Reading what happened sounds like both were at fault....Jen for the cigs and

Dick for blowing smoke.....I wonder how CBS will edit it for the show????

Just love the way Dick scanned the area everytime he made a foul mouthed comment to Jen...he was looking for attention from the other hg. They just went about their business as usual.

He's as immature as a 14 year old boy. If there was a prize for someone making the biggest fools of themselves on national tv, I'd vote for Dick.

Really, you have to question why a twenty something women gets under his skin so bad (aside from destroying his cigarettes, this has been going on since day one)?

I wonder if Dani will laugh at this rant like she laughed at the others, when she hears about this.

Dick purposely burned her after threatening to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKS5c3MA1Mg

(edit) Sorry...posted the wrong one first

The very last scene of the clip shows him swing it right at her hand as she reached for it.

It's unbelievable how much that loser gets away with while anyone else gets in trouble for any slight infraction.

So she destroyed his cigarettes, big deal. Its no different than destroying someone's poison in my opinion.

If he's allowed to puff smoke in her face would she be allowed to spit slop in his face whenever she wanted?

He warned her, she still grabbed; She got what she deserved.

Also, your personal opinion on cigarettes does not change the fact that they're still someone elses personal property. Would you still be saying that if she had destroyed Jameka's bible? I doubt it.

I agree with you Syn......

Jenn was the one who went nuts last night....

Dick and the rest of the gang were outside when she went and destroyed his cigs....

She should get into trouble for that as well, personal property.....Rules R Rules....

and she broke quit a few of them last night.........

Send her Packing!!!!!!!!

The show is filmed in Cali, right? Lol, they should replace the 600 cigarettes with 600 joints. Would chill the house out and probably make it more entertaining.

Give Eric & Jess a pack of Cali Kind and the hot tub to themselves, right before Showtime goes on the air. Lol, entertainment will work itself out...

Jen...I love her even more now than before...I'm only sorry I missed it all and had to watch vid clips and read live feeds... :cry: I have to admit though...the live feeds made it seem way more dramatic than the actual vids revealed. Anyway...good to see some action in the house again...Sunday and yesterday day were so boring...we needed this flare up to create some more drama and tension in the house. Should be good for a few more days now. :clap:

By my eyes...Jen was the cause of her own burn...she should never have been swinging at the ciggie. That was just dumb...or she was purposely baiting him to burn her so he'd get in trouble...but that didn't work.

Her taking the penalty nom by eating and her threats to voluntarily exit...ploys. Not sure yet if it's game strategy or just airtime...to promote herself. If she's going to go...go out with a bang. Remember the old saying...There's no such thing as bad publicity...as long as you spell the name right!

I don't understand why people think this secures her staying in the house and Jameka going. Both Jameka and Jen are in a similar position now of being non-threats...so it seems the most annoying and disliked would be the logical target...which should be Jen. I'm all for Jen staying ...but her getting a penalty nom, not being able to compete in hoh or pov next week is doesn't necessarily mean the votes will switch to keep her. If Eric as AP has to evict Jen...he'll sway the votes that way. Which really is fine with me because Eric, Jess, Amber and Jameka (if they team back up) would still have the numbers against Dani, Dick and Zach. If Jen stays (her being automatically on the block)...it evens the numbers E,J,A vs D,D,Z...with the advantage to Dani because Amber vowed not to nominate her if she were HoH. (maybe that's why folks think the votes will switch?)

Anyway...love that there is tension in the house again...I missed it!

He warned her, she still grabbed; She got what she deserved.

That's gotta be the most idiotic thing I've ever heard (in the last 10 minutes).

If she had caused it herself I can see how someone might say that but...

HE PURPOSELY POKED HER HAND WITH A LIT CIGARETTE!

So are you saying that if you pissed me off so I decided to tape a knife to a can of bug spray, walk up to you and spray it in your face warning you that if you try to take it from me I'll make sure it cuts you but I'm going to keep on spraying you anyway, that would be alright with you because 'you deserve it'?

Would she deserve it if she was raped and murdered like Dick admittingly fantasizes about too or is a good burning as far as it should go??

I liked Dick in the beginning too and even over the last few days when he was actually civil, but the fact is that when angered he's a dangerous person to have in that house since he could snap anytime.

No one 'deserves' to be attacked with a lit cigarette no matter what they've done (unless they're a pyromaniac who burned down your grandmother's house killing your entire family, then fine - - They'd deserve it).

:nono:

there is NO body contact with intent to injure...automatic eviction..Jen attacking Dick for blowing smoke was body contact or mighty close to it..you wrestle a pig you get dirty and the pig loves it....

Archived