Tuesday, August 21th

uvp

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eric is a loser

i like how he wants to continue the lets get on jen for eating

bb already dealt with it yet this idiot continues

I think that the other houseguest were all wrong for not speaking up and saying that Jen and Dick both needed to cool down. I also think that they have been wrong when they sit back and let Dick bash & mock people.

its call as along as its not me

how is jess stuck in the middle?

I think before it is all said and done that Jen is outta there, I have been listening to all the snide comments from all of them about her eating and then eating some more, I believe by the time the girls get back Jen will be by by,lol

I absolutely LOVE how Eric told Dick that he was vacationing Monday and Tuesdays until "late Tuesday night or early Wednesday." (IOW, until after he gets his intructions as AP)

How is Jess stuck in the middle?! She's bad mouthing Jen to anyone who'll listen.

Dick is not articulate and only knows filthy words to say over and over. I can't believe he is anybody's hero. My husband would have put him in his place talking to any woman that way.

only in america a loser like him gets anywhere :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

lol at jameka grasping for air

it does make sense now to finally get jameka out this week and jen next for big 4

lol @ jess using the jen incident to get back in good grace with jameka

They replace the cigs because you are not allowed to distroy anyones property. You can hide it, but you can't distroy it. And also if Jen stays, she is automatically on the block next week and can't compete in veto she said.

did dick bring his own cigs into the house?

I wonder if she can compete for HoH.

penalty nom beings no hoh no pov

Archived