Tuesday, August 21th

uvp

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are they letting her eat?

what bb going to do put a gun to her head to make her stop

Well If I was him I would not have done anything to her, because it is childish, but Jen had no right to destroy his cigs, even if she hates smoking oh well, she had no right, and she is eating which is breaking the rules, so what is up with that?

What would BB do if Dick punched her in the face?

what if jen kicked him in the balls for blowing smoke in her face

ok why hasn't Jen been kicked off the show right then and there for violence.... wheter it's a slap or whatever... violence is not allowed I thought plus destroying property (cigs or not they're expensive)

but she should have to leave for hitting Dick agree???

Right..so by that logic, lets give Amber her meth back so she can stop being an emotional basketcase. And if you're concerned about the health of the HGs check out the repurcussions of second hand smoke.

No there is a big difference here... Dick's smoking isn't against the law, but Ambers would be...

No she was looking into what they could do to her if she eat... Jameka hasn't had anything but slop... Daniele and Amber are gone, they aren't going to give them the feast when two of them are out of the house...

All this fuss because she does not want to go to the sequester house with Dustin? She said she would walk if she was evicted.

So that is her right. Why is she taking all this out on Dick? He isn't the one that put her up.

Archived