Thursday, August 16th

uvp

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Dani is a floater...then her Dad is a Choir Boy...D&D are going to be tough to separate after tonight...Jessica is still holding all the power right up to the tie-breaker vote (and I think she KNOWS it)

rod... i am with you on that... i think she will choke too. i dont think she has the nerve to boot dustin... i just dont. but if she does, i will have to give her major credit...... she will move up a few notches.

I don't think she will want Eric mad at her. If she knows Eric voted against Dustin, she won't leave Eric to hang out to dry. She'll evict Dustin, because she will know that Dustin will come after Eric. And who would be the allies for Jess then (if she keeps Dustin)? Only Jameka, who can't play in the HOH comps, Amber who is useless most of the time, and Dustin. The odds are better swinging over with Eric to the dark side.

WOW...............my computer modem was out all day yesterday and although I get showtime, it was so frustrating...............no matter if Dick stays or goes, I finally give Eric KUDOS! for finally making a very gutsy attempt to follow through on America's vote. :animated_bouncy:

Eric stayed unusually quiet all day today...he KNOWS his vote is Dustin...it only makes good game-playing sense to cloud his vote with other votes to evict Dustin..that being Jen & Zach primarily, a 4-2 would effectively release Jessica from the spotlight...let's hope he has thought this through

if jess has to vote out dustin i will lmao

Archived