Thursday, August 16th

uvp

in progress

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dustin think dani was told a secret by joe

Hold on there....

In HOH, it was said by all of them, that Joe told THEM, on his way out the door, not to trust Dani.

Then, they commented on how Dani did not act surprised, or reacted at all, when the HG's were told there was a twist. Jam, Wham and Dust think she knew ED was in the house, based on that slim evidence...and Joe's comment not to trust Dani, as he left the BB house....

The other paired 'twisters', didn't say anything when they left, and Dani is the only paired twister left in the house. So, she must have known ED was coming...

Slim evidence, while they work the day's events over and over and over....

its been confirmed dani knew dick was going to be there

With Eric and Dani in the BY: Do you think he is setting himself up because he knows that America has voted out Dustin? This way he looks to Dani that he was in agreement with "the plan" when actually he doesn't want to work with him. It does become a win/win situation if Dustin goes home and he has a back up plan. Or if Dick goes home then he still wins because there would be no deal. Just a thought and my opinion.

I did like Eric in the beginning until he started lying to everyone, but telling them that he didn't lie. Dick even though brash and harsh tells it like it is. Dustin is just sneaky in my opinion and seems to have deals with everyone.

Again this is just my thoughts and opinion.

zach has told jessica that dick hinted that he knew dani was going to be the house.

who is eric taking too

cause i am watching hoh room and eric is not there

I was trying to remember who ED was telling all that stuff about how many times he'd tried out for BB...I think it was Zach, in the BY....can't recall if it was night, or day. But that this year, they just showed up together, and ED thinking it would be too good an opportunity for CBS to pass up...

Did Jessica agree to "the plan" with D/D or didn't she? I thought I read that she doesn't want to go with D/D.

we wont have that answer until tomorrow. but i think she is lean more against she hates dick and dani combo

amber still playing up she is so loyal and everyone can trust her role

i would like to see amber final two giving that bullcrap she is so loyal and never lied speech to the jury. amber vs anyone is a sure winfor that person maybe not jameka

eric is a slime ap player or not. i mean dustin may be a weasel but without dustin last week eric ap journey would have been over

I think Dustin was playing the percentages, and he only saw 5-3. If he'd thought past that, he might have considered how good a fit Kail would have been in their 'good people' alliance, and given Eric the boot...Kail is good people!

This week, Dustin put himself where he is, no one else. He has handed Eric an opportunity that he othewise wouldn't have had, AP or not. Evicting Dustin is in Eric's best interest, just like evicting Nick was.

Just listening to Eric saying that this was not the way he thought his time would be like, he wanted to enjoy himself. What show was he watching? I have always seen arguing and backstabbing and such. He is not the only player that has said that this was their summer vacation. I don't know about the rest of you, but that is not a summer vacation I would want to do. Would I want to go on the show? yes, of course but I would look at it as a job, to win the money.

how so ?

amber makes holly looks smart

I really think that Eric knows that his vote will be Dustin and he is trying to secure himself for the future. Which is actually a pretty good move. I know Jess isn't going for it, but she may not have to know right now if they can secure Jen's and Zach's votes.

man hoh room feeds are boring

i am switching cam

Archived